Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Mission 7 TPR Campaign solo kamremake

<<

Mahatma

Serf

Post 11 May 2013, 15:57

Mission 7 TPR Campaign solo kamremake

Hello,

Me again :) I'm 7 mission, the one where we attacked from the outset, first to the south by the green army and then north west by the purple army.
As you can imagine, I do not. I must be in my thirtieth part and defeat and therefore the enjoyment of the game is dull ...

Against green, light cavalry is useless, and is more than shrink from the start. Lancers more resistant but only barbarians are worth something ...

The best I could do is to have another 6 barbarians and 9 archers to accommodate the purple, but it is far from enough ..

What was your strategy to overcome this early please mission?

Thank you and good game to all
<<

Bence791

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 11 May 2013, 16:22

Re: Mission 7 TPR Campaign solo kamremake

Well, it isn't that hard :) All you have to do is to put your barbarians on the southern side of the stone mountain, where there is a gap between that and as I remember a gold mountain. Lure Green there, you can kill them with minimal losses. Make sure you defend your troops from "north" because since they can't attack you from that thin passage, they will go around. About 1-2 lancers are the good amount of losses by this strategy :) Then hurry north, place your scouts on a cliff of the gold mountain north of the water, to be able to flank purple's xbows when he attacks you. Pay attention not to be catched by the swordfighters, as I remember they walk among xbows in the early part of their attack. Try to surround them as much as you can, lancers do nice damage from sides or even from behind. As I remember I managed to keep an amount of troops like 5 scouts, 6 barbarians, 5 lancers and all 9 archers ^^. Unfortunately I don't have the replay anymore, it was way back in older releases. Maybe a RC, dunno. Good luck though. :)
Last edited by Bence791 on 11 May 2013, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.
The Kamper is always taking my colour!

<<

Mahatma

Serf

Post 11 May 2013, 16:45

Simply post on the forum for the chance (plus an ingenious strategy of course) come to the end of these two small armies ...
<<

Mahatma

Serf

Post 11 May 2013, 16:45

Thanks Bence for your response !!! GG to you.
<<

Bence791

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 11 May 2013, 17:22

No problem :)
The Kamper is always taking my colour!

Return to “Strategy Central”