Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

TPR 7

<<

PurpleKnight

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 13 Feb 2013, 09:15

TPR 7

I can't seem to survive the begining attack, I'll kill the Purple side but then I don't have enough to kill the Green. I try waiting, but they either all attack at once or send waves, and the waves seem to be messed up seeing as there random each time.
<<

PurpleKnight

Recruit

Post 13 Feb 2013, 20:40

Re: TPR 7

Mission 7 to refresh your memory.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 13 Feb 2013, 20:52

it does not refresh my memory, but i will play it for the sake of it being completed! and then i shall report back here.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 13 Feb 2013, 22:15

ok it took me a few tries and this is what i have to say.

you cannot win this the normal way. you can survie the attack from green, but pink is just too much. but there is something you can use to your advantage, and that is school blueprints to block their way. also make sure you use lansers and barbarians agains the horses from green, andmake sure the barbarians also get the lansers. the scouts can be used against militia or the horses if the lansers are caught by other units.
see the replay below to watch how i did it (you will see the whole map though if you do not like spoilers) to install the replay just paste all files in your saves folder(renember saves, not savesMP, tht is for multiplayer saves).
succes.rar
it might take a few tries, but after that you are safe enough to make a town.

good luck on the mission :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dicsoupcan on 13 Feb 2013, 22:20, edited 1 time in total.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

PurpleKnight

Recruit

Post 13 Feb 2013, 22:20

Yeah I know of this tactic, I just didn't want to use it. I guess I have too. Thanks.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 13 Feb 2013, 22:21

no problem
<<

PurpleKnight

Recruit

Post 13 Feb 2013, 22:34

This mission definitively needs re balancing.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 14 Feb 2013, 09:17

more missions need to be rebalanced, but since the remake is still being developed the unit balance will be adjusted for multiplayer games. so even if this is being balanced now, in the next release it will be unbalanced again.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 14 Feb 2013, 10:43

Only one additional thing:

I have reported this mission also in my "Tested TPR" topic. In this map all is from random, sometimes they both attack at same time, so you can´t win. Some other times green isn´t attaking completly only standing at one point, so you can win :)
So just try some more times, it is winable but only with some tries and luck ;-) Also it is really harder because like I said the AI is silly and the other thing is that you have in original TPR like 2/3 catapults or balistas(when I remember correctly).

TPR07(you can read if it interested you:)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1254

P.S One "tip": In TPR 10 i had this luck,too. So i have saved like my whole army (pictue on my topic "TPR10")

pawel95

Return to “Strategy Central”