Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Clan matches

<<

Mulberry

Pikeman

Post 26 Nov 2012, 15:05

Re: Clan matches

I went deep throught the replay on I.G vs R.A. game. And what can i say: actualy i havent expected that called "2nd" or "reserve" team is so strong. Guys played much better then before. Also i was really impressed by skill level of new R.A members. So i couldnt wait to compare who is better Andreus, KIrelareus, Mercenary or Dimorin, for example. And i am really convinced because it seems that Dimorin is much better player then all of old clan leaders. Swensson was really taught too and made lots of interesting tactical decisions wich you can never find in Mercenary gameplay. I have spoken on Team Speak with Dimorin once and he was really polite and respectfull . I hope this people will get over old mistakes of R.A. comunity and will build new strong clan on the ruins of the old one.
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 26 Nov 2012, 15:11

forgot to remind you,your friend Chicken left the clan mm on the third day after the creation of the
Russian army the best members and playersin the world
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 26 Nov 2012, 15:13

I went deep throught the replay on I.G vs R.A. game. And what can i say: actualy i havent expected that called "2nd" or "reserve" team is so strong. Guys played much better then before. Also i was really impressed by skill level of new R.A members. So i couldnt wait to compare who is better Andreus, KIrelareus, Mercenary or Dimorin, for example. And i am really convinced because it seems that Dimorin is much better player then all of old clan leaders. Swensson was really taught too and made lots of interesting tactical decisions wich you can never find in Mercenary gameplay. I have spoken on Team Speak with Dimorin once and he was really polite and respectfull . I hope this people will get over old mistakes of R.A. comunity and will build new strong clan on the ruins of the old one.
Mr. Muelberry hope is not harmful :wink:
<<

EDMatt

Knight

Post 26 Nov 2012, 15:14

The most progressing players right now in R.A are Mercenary , Dimorin , Andreus, The rest are same as they were last month.
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 26 Nov 2012, 15:18

The most progressing players right now in R.A are Mercenary , Dimorin , Andreus, The rest are same as they were last month.
I would still not say that others do not progress,people have a real life girls well, you know what I mean :mrgreen: :wink:
therefore, there is no time to develop rapidly,and I'm lazy so and play :wink:
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 26 Nov 2012, 15:19

I would still not say that others do not progress,people have a real life girls well, you know what I mean :mrgreen: :wink:
therefore, there is no time to develop rapidly,and I'm lazy find time to play :wink:
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 26 Nov 2012, 15:49

Here you go Kilril, to refresh your memory my friend :)
ra.PNG
Pfff. Market master.
We needn't opinion of such egoists, like you, Matt, Mulb. Your words, that old players aren't progressing are ridicoulus.
The Old Guard - in all times - an example for others to follow. IMO
R.A - power in unity!
<<

EDMatt

Knight

Post 26 Nov 2012, 16:44

Here you go Kilril, to refresh your memory my friend :)
ra.PNG
Pfff. Market master.
We needn't opinion of such egoists, like you, Matt, Mulb. Your words, that old players aren't progressing are ridicoulus.
The Old Guard - in all times - an example for others to follow. IMO
Excuses Excuses, we challenge you to a match , but don't touch it baby if you don't know how to deal with it.
We can make up a date if you like, and have a game against you guys, but it will have to be this week.
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!
<<

vovets1

Sword Fighter

Post 27 Nov 2012, 15:18

1-2 December?
<<

EDMatt

Knight

Post 28 Nov 2012, 17:17

Sure.
1st december, what time?
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!
<<

EDMatt

Knight

Post 28 Nov 2012, 22:12

Got a word from Mercenary, team [I.G] Will play R.A for training on friday at 4-5 CET.

team [I.G] will be there :)
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!
<<

Bo_

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 28 Nov 2012, 22:17

You realy take thinks too seriously. :D
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

Razor

Barbarian

Post 29 Nov 2012, 00:40

I'll play this game :) :) :)
I most ambitious king who has touched these lands.. (6) fight against 1 million Russian soldiers
But I have to send my loyal knights
to protect the head of their king
the king's life in danger
Prepare the weapons and attack ahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaa :D
" There is no peace, "

says the lord,

" for the wicked. "
<<

vovets1

Sword Fighter

Post 29 Nov 2012, 03:05

Maybe in 1 December at 3-4 CET?

By the way, I noticed that the topic turns smoothly from topic to topic in a replay to call the match and to discuss the day and time of the match. :D
<<

EDMatt

Knight

Post 29 Nov 2012, 13:48

Maybe in 1 December at 3-4 CET?

By the way, I noticed that the topic turns smoothly from topic to topic in a replay to call the match and to discuss the day and time of the match. :D
1st December sounds good, but Mercenary said he wanted training match before that, which I found indeed odd.
Wth does training match mean? you can train anytime with anyone.
So 1st December 3-4 CET sounds good to me!
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!

Return to “Game replays”