Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Beta 6 is here!

<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 02 Aug 2009, 21:44

I'm not looking at the source code anymore, I know it's not within our reach. Currently the English beta 7 is 95% finished (content that is, installer I haven't even started yet). What I still need to do for the English build is look over some terrain fixes, double check that text formatting works properly in all messages, finish the readme and then I'm off making a nice (well not so nice for beta 7 yet :D) setup for the patch.
The other languages are not too far off either but the readme has not yet been translated which I will have to send off once I actually finish it.
<<

The Knight

Pikeman

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 02 Aug 2009, 21:56

Oh, cool! Don't foregt the changelog!

Please send me the files for german version. That I can build an patch for german versions. I use the installer, which was used for all other of our/my tools and patches. :)
<<

Kazooie959

Serf

Post 16 Aug 2009, 02:48

Alright I've tried like 18 different things but I can't seem to get the patch to work... Can I get a link to a zipped folder instead of a .rar? It just wont work on my computer...
<<

MytH

Post 02 Sep 2009, 11:37

Thank you for works forever knights and merchants !!!
<<

Juba

Barbarian

Post 02 Sep 2009, 14:39

Alright I've tried like 18 different things but I can't seem to get the patch to work... Can I get a link to a zipped folder instead of a .rar? It just wont work on my computer...
You need e.g. WinRAR or 7-zip to open rar-files. I prefer WinRAR, you can download it here.
Rar-files are usually much smaller than zip files and it's much comfortable to download smaller files.

Return to “1.60 Patch (Service Release 3)”