Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Cant make pigs or skins! Cant instal service pack!

<<

jribas93

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 27 Aug 2013, 21:38

Cant make pigs or skins! Cant instal service pack!

The corn gets there, but then it just disappears, there are images of pigs in the fields but in the counts there is none, the corn disappears and no skins or pigs are made i dont understand, why?

I cant also instal the service pack 3, it appears saying the game is not installed or its not in english but it is...

Help me guys please!
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

Post 27 Aug 2013, 21:41

Re: Cant make pigs or skins! Cant instal service pack!

The corn gets there, but then it just disappears, there are images of pigs in the fields but in the counts there is none, the corn disappears and no skins or pigs are made i dont understand, why?

I cant also instal the service pack 3, it appears saying the game is not installed or its not in english but it is...

Help me guys please!
Service Release 3 is meant for KaM:TPR, not KaM Remake.
<<

Islar

Pikeman

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 27 Aug 2013, 21:43

Help me guys please!
I know the answer for your first question. The pigs need to be big before they are ready to slaughter. When a pig gets slaughtered you will get a pig and a skin. A pig needs +- 5 corn to be ready to slaughter. But it can take longer because other pigs can also get the corn. I hope this anwsers your question. :wink:
<<

jribas93

Peasant

Post 27 Aug 2013, 21:55

thats why the corn gets there and nothing appear? but it prolonged and i didnt get a single pig or skin..

But i instaled the Kam:TPR, why do you say i have the KaM: Remake?
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 27 Aug 2013, 22:36

Because there is a Remake to the game. Most people play that instead since it fixes bugs, enables multiplayer, built-in map editor, etc.

Check it out: http://www.kamremake.com

Now, why you can't install the patch on TPR is strange. Did you actually instal the game on your computer or was it moved unto it with external hardware? Also, unofficial versions of the game might not work for obvious reasons.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

jribas93

Peasant

Post 27 Aug 2013, 23:56

I restarted the mission and the butcher now works!

But still cant install the patch.. well i got the game and moved it to the progams folder, and even tried to put there the patch but it still says KaM its not installed or isnt english version!
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 28 Aug 2013, 00:34

Did you make sure that you downloaded the patch for the right language game you have? Here it seems as though you downloaded the ENglish patch. Do you have the ENglish version installed?

If that doesn't work, then I recommend backing up your saves folder (ask me how if you don't already know) and then reinstall the game. That works most of the time.
<<

jribas93

Peasant

Post 28 Aug 2013, 01:01

Hmm, this is written from where i got the game:

" ~~ Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion ~~
Included:
The Peasants Rebellion Patch v. 1.58 Install (Service Relesase Build 338 Dutch Editon)
English Ingame Translation Patch"

Does this mean that it is the dutch version, besides being in english? What would you recommend me to do? If you have any link where i can get the english version, capable of acepting the patch, or something!

And to back up the saves folder is just copying it, right?

Thanks for the time!

(I have been searching for this game for a long time cause i played it like 10 years ago, its amazing how there are so many people who still play it, im still on mission 4 of the shattered kingoms!)
<<

Shadaoe

Knight

Post 28 Aug 2013, 01:37

At the top of the forum there is a button to buy KaM TPR from Good Old Games, this version is compatible with both thre remake and the patchs.
It points to that link :
http://www.gog.com/game/knights_and_mer ... 38107a1f1b

It lets you buy KaM TPR legally and 100%working with fan made stuff, which, compared to the version you obviously downloaded illegally, has many advantages.
But i instaled the Kam:TPR, why do you say i have the KaM: Remake?
You posted in the KaM Remake section of the forum, which often makes people think that you talk about the remake.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 28 Aug 2013, 02:13

Thanks for that Shadaoe, I didn't notice.

~MOD: Topic moved~

Return to “1.60 Patch (Service Release 3)”