Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

The final release is here!

<<

Bence791

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 28 Aug 2013, 12:54

Re: The final release is here!

Yes it is. Really? :O Didn't know. I indeed didnt have many, but about the same amounts of mercenaries in 1.58 and 1.60 happened to have that difference. Dont mind anyway, the first 4 missions arent that big deal :P
The Kamper is always taking my colour!

<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 03 Oct 2013, 20:14

Polish build added
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 08 Oct 2013, 20:07

Russian build added
<<

fallenleader1

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 01 Jan 2014, 04:08

thank you for this for reaching a final over this long a time.
it's quite essential.

now, on to patch 1.7? :P
<<

pea

Peasant

Post 04 Feb 2014, 01:07

Hello,
first of all I want to thank the creators of the patch for their work- all of you are great!

But I'm having a problem with the Polish version. Every time I tried to install it I got a message that says my game isn't installed or it is in different language. I've checked registry and it's fine. Then I decided to test english version of patch- changed registry language to english and patch launched fine :c

I have Steam version of the game (but someone on steam board said that patch worked for him, probably for different language).

I would be grateful for every help.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 04 Feb 2014, 01:49

Actually, it's possible that the patch won't work on the steam version of the game. Maybe someone else with steam can help verify this.

However, I have a better solution for you. Check out the remake of the game, adequately named the "KaM Remake." If you install this remake, you'll have access to loads of new features and higher resolutions. Check out the website: http://www.kamremake.com/
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 04 Feb 2014, 09:44

You as Polish guy, should buy and support the polish sitr gog.com XD no enough jokes. I haven't heard anyone who had problems with it. However I agree that it can bring problems with the steamversion. Too bad I haven't the tpr of steam, maybe just changing the file name to tpr.exe would help, because the game can be found zhen from the patch installer. Propably Litude will know a solution, I think he bought the steam version and he is our man for the Tpr Patch ;-) so just wait some days, propably Litude will answer to your post.
<<

pea

Peasant

Post 06 Feb 2014, 11:29

Ok, I found solution to my problem. I used innounp program to unpack the install file then I copy that content to KaM folder (with overwriting). Next I ran SETUP.BAT, WIN6X.BAT, and DONE.BAT. And that's all- patch seems to be working :)
<<

zoNk!

Peasant

Post 17 Feb 2014, 22:53

Just for the record. I have Polish version and I had no problem (2-3 weeks ago with remake instal on steam version). Only thing I did, was installing it outside steam folder.
I had notification about not finding the game at first, but then I've started steam version and clicked on first mission then just quited. I tried to instal remake again and it went fine.
<<

CoolReply's

Post 18 Aug 2014, 13:29

Only one question, is this for the old kam or kam remake? XD i think the old kam but just to be sure ;D
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 18 Aug 2014, 13:34

Old, original KaM :). That's why it is in Knights and Merchants -->1.60 Patch section of the forum. Remake doesn't have patches, it has another releases. Also, there is whole other section for Remake.
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

CoolReply's

Post 20 Aug 2014, 18:37

So this update got only good stuff in it? cuz i dont think that ill get the normal version that easy back :/

Return to “1.60 Patch (Service Release 3)”