Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Results of multiplayer games

<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 09 Jun 2012, 17:01

Re: Results of multiplayer games

Don't be mad about not being in the tournament (yet). There is a chance that some players wont show up.

By the way, i saw more people come back after a long time. They also were too slow compared with the newer players, but i think greatwhitebear will be able to adapt quick enough to play a decent match.
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

GreatWhiteBear

Knight

Post 09 Jun 2012, 17:14

Don't be mad about not being in the tournament (yet). There is a chance that some players wont show up.

By the way, i saw more people come back after a long time. They also were too slow compared with the newer players, but i think greatwhitebear will be able to adapt quick enough to play a decent match.
exactly

and ithlerion...
I know what went wrong, I know I didn't have enough stonemasons and I know I forgot the marketplace.
Also I could have had much more wood cause I didn't utilize the trees on the bottom left. I could have placed my food higher and used that space for wood. Really, I KNOW.
Me and my brother both knew that people try to rush troops and then not have any food production, but we tried to make sure that we had a mild food production so that when we lasted long enough, they would get problems and had to focus on food instead of weapons while we continued to train troops.
<<

Mulberry

Pikeman

Post 09 Jun 2012, 17:25

Don't be mad about not being in the tournament (yet).
Me and my brother both knew that people try to rush troops and then not have any food production, but we tried to make sure that we had a mild food production so that when we lasted long enough, they would get problems and had to focus on food instead of weapons while we continued to train troops.
GreatWhiteBear, Oh. Huge mistake. I think you should watch few replays in powah gamin! topic to make sure that players nowadays take care of food as well as weapons.
Itlerion is right about food production in the begining. There is only few situation when early food production (specialy wine) can be good building move. These situations are extremly rare! Even Razor with his mass pikes and early weapoon production can make army to kill both players who made wine (wich is total waisting of wood). SItuation when you can build wine is only 1: when you have too much wood and too little of gold chests :wink:

Itlerion, 24th team is not playing on your place. You registered after them. Should i ask judge to answer you on this topic 2nd time? (To make this situation moore clear)
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 09 Jun 2012, 22:03

Re: powah gamin!

Mulberry, Itlerion, Razor vs. Romek, Jeronimo,Lord Stronghold
winners: team 2
Across the dessert

replay http://speedy.sh/BPBqz/Mulberry-Itlerio ... nghold.rar
Image Image
<<

GreatWhiteBear

Knight

Post 09 Jun 2012, 23:34

GWB and Maurice VS Gumbi and Lato
Results(sorry, didn't screen shoot the original).jpg
Replay:
http://ifile.it/7c5j9xe (sorry about the name, it is late and I want to sleep)
I had more than 120 axes at peace time and over 80 recruits.
The sausages and fish kept me alive until my bread production came and Lato had only one mill and baker.
Results(sorry, didn't screen shoot the original).jpg
Flood of militia.jpg
I had a lot of smaller victories like trading an archer for 4 knights, while my team mate found himself in bigger victories, with bigger losses.
We won by distracting them and striking while they had their forces divided.

Divide et impera:
Divide et impera.jpg
Hopefully you can see the army sneaking on the right side of the minimap.(the part I tried to enlarge)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Itlerion

Militia

Post 10 Jun 2012, 00:31

HI! i have just player a nice game, in wich i tried a new strategy , and i founded my self surprised, i feel like i had envolve, this was the first of next battle to "perfect" the moves during the game. i reached the 3k production wich it was dificult to me to reach.. and more weapons and soldiers! :)

It was me, potargany and Kapitan against the other 3 players (my brother jeronimo, Ulrich and Zimmerman )

i could make a mix of spears (no more than 20), axeman (10), militias (something like 60), 4 scouts and like 50 crossbows and well, 4 pikeman attached to the spearman , i am happy with results, i know it could have been better because i delayed with wood, we played Golden Clifts.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 10 Jun 2012, 01:12

I'm tired of winning... I want to rest :D
---------------------

Really nice GWB! At first when I saw the screenshot I thought "Did he upload a match vs 3 AI?"
Sure NOT! It looks like you really want to improve your playstyle... continue that way!
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 10 Jun 2012, 08:22

Great improvement GWB. Still one little tip: build your 3rd gold smelter earlier especially when you make that much militia :D
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 10 Jun 2012, 09:20

Yeah, if you have that many weapons you'll need 3 gold smelters (and possibliy 3 schools as well). In the game I posted on the previous page of this topic I had 120 militia after peace time, but no leather at all and my iron production was only just running so this is quite good.
<<

GreatWhiteBear

Knight

Post 10 Jun 2012, 09:58

No, I had enough gold, almost all the time, just not enough serfs to fuel my schools.
I tried to optimize my infrastructure around the school supply by not linking them to the road on the right, so that the serfs wouldn't collide with the serfs on that road.
<<

Itlerion

Militia

Post 10 Jun 2012, 18:11

traffic jams.. maybe making a double road arrond the scool may help ?
<<

Razor

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 10 Jun 2012, 19:07

Re: powah gamin!

Mulberry, Itlerion, Razor vs. Romek, Jeronimo,Lord Stronghold
winners: team 2
Across the dessert

replay http://speedy.sh/BPBqz/Mulberry-Itlerio ... nghold.rar
you posted on that disastrous game :O :O :O :O :O :O
" There is no peace, "

says the lord,

" for the wicked. "
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 10 Jun 2012, 19:16

double road arrond the scool may help ?
Double roads are never needed.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 11 Jun 2012, 12:26

Double roads are never needed.
Yeah, I would say it is nearly 100% right. You must build more storehouses. If you have only one storehouse and your barracks are far away, than this single roads are too small==> The serfs would go in rush hour, because your weapons must be transported to the barracks as fas as your serfs can.

So, if you have a good structure, with more storehouses(not to much), than you will never need double roads, like "Da Revolution" said :D

pawel95
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 11 Jun 2012, 13:35

Even without more storehouses you won't need it :D

Return to “Game replays”