Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Colors

<<

EdwardCarnby

Blacksmith

Post 15 Apr 2011, 07:50

Colors

Could you tell me which are the colors (background and foreground) of the files maina.fnt mainb.fnt?. I've tested several for effects purpose, but no success.

Thanks in advance
<<

EdwardCarnby

Blacksmith

Post 15 Apr 2011, 08:48

Ooops! I forgot mention it. Tell me also the palettes used in both files.
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 16 Apr 2011, 14:47

Basically we don't know. None of the palates that come with the game match and as far as I know these fonts aren't used in the game. My guess is they aren't used and shouldn't have been included in the release of the game. Perhaps the matched an old palette that was changed and never released?
If anyone would like to contradict me feel free.
<<

EdwardCarnby

Blacksmith

Post 17 Apr 2011, 08:44

But... I tested briefing, won, etc., and all the palettes matches with the color, respecting background, but these two.
So, What's the font for the main screen?.
<<

EdwardCarnby

Blacksmith

Post 17 Apr 2011, 09:11

Pardon. It was game.fnt. I don't success to take the background and foreground colors. I think this is the font for the main screen of the game. If I take red, blue, etc, it returns another color. Really, I don't think what color is.

Thanks.
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 17 Apr 2011, 13:31

Sorry my mistake, I was thinking of font01.fnt for some reason. It doesn't have a matching palette.

What do you want to know about the fonts? I don't understand your question but I'm happy to help you.

MainA.fnt appears to be the same as Metal.fnt. Neither MainA.fnt or MainB.fnt are used in the KaM Remake at the moment. If you download the demo of the Remake from Krom's website, start it up, press F11 to show the debugging, click Export -> Fonts and then browse to Export/Fonts you can see what they look like. You can also use The Barbarian's graphics editor from the tools section of the fansite. (it lets you choose which palette to use for displaying the font)
Lewin.

Return to “Other Creations”