Doing videos on Knights and Merchant

<<

EpinHeart

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 26 Jun 2016, 21:53

Doing videos on Knights and Merchant

Hello everybody!

I recently rediscovered this wonderful game. I've played this game so much when i was younger, and i just recently found out about the remake (which is wonderfully done!)

If anyone is interested, i'm going to do a little series on this game on my youtube page https://gaming.youtube.com/epinheart
You can watch the first video i did on it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chH6YKK9FBI It might not be very good compared to other Youtubers, but i think it's quite an enjoyable video, with the little timelapses in between :)

I'm loving this game again, i'll do more KaM content in the future, so if you've enjoyed this video, you should consider subscribing! (H) I'm even thinking of livestreaming this game... :)
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 27 Jun 2016, 13:40

Re: Doing videos on Knights and Merchant

Hi EpinHeart,
Welcome here. It's a pretty nice video. Looking forward to seeing more from you.
Also, the reason the woodcutter wasn't built was because the road wasn't connected to its entrance properly. All buildings should be connected to the road at the bottom; you can't connect buildings to roads at the sides even though the entrance is located in the corner. :)
<<

EpinHeart

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 27 Jun 2016, 14:15

Hi EpinHeart,
Welcome here. It's a pretty nice video. Looking forward to seeing more from you.
Also, the reason the woodcutter wasn't built was because the road wasn't connected to its entrance properly. All buildings should be connected to the road at the bottom; you can't connect buildings to roads at the sides even though the entrance is located in the corner. :)
Haha yeah! I figured that out eventually! Felt quite stupid... :)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 20 Jul 2016, 05:50

I think you have a pretty good voice for let's plays (fun, energetic). Maybe just cut the extra chatter a little but that's just my opinion; I'm kind of nitpicking here though ;) Also, if you can't adjust the video to widescreen, you should use a higher quality background.
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “Other Creations”