Page 7 of 19

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2013, 14:40
by FeyBart
Could you explain how you do this? I tried some myself, but I can't do as well by a long shot.

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2013, 15:05
by Ben
@Feybart

KillingB wrote:What a nice screenshot!!! :D

Image
click to enlarge(yes some people don't know that)

.
.
.
to those who wan't to know how i did this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0yQg8kHVcI

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2013, 21:32
by FeyBart
Ben wrote:@Feybart

KillingB wrote:What a nice screenshot!!! :D

Image
click to enlarge(yes some people don't know that)

.
.
.
to those who wan't to know how i did this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0yQg8kHVcI

Oh, I guess I missed that. That might mean he didn't really feel like answering this question. ;)

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2013, 16:20
by KillingB
i haven't gave up :D
Image

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2013, 17:05
by Krom
Awesome! ) *have no words

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2013, 18:19
by KillingB
Finally finished this one (not 100%) :)
Image
And now time to take a long break :D

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2013, 18:23
by Ben
OH MY GOSH! I mean, I'm not an all-cap guy, but this is astounding! Your work is just getting more-and-more beautiful! I was going to say the mill is my new favorite, but than I see the bakery and swine farm... you've done excellent!

(number 1 KillingB fan here!)

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2013, 18:41
by KillingB
Ben wrote:OH MY GOSH! I mean, I'm not an all-cap guy, but this is astounding! Your work is just getting more-and-more beautiful! I was going to say the mill is my new favorite, but than I see the bakery and swine farm... you've done excellent!

(number 1 KillingB fan here!)

Image

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2013, 20:58
by FeyBart
This deserves some acknowledgement. You've delivered some awesome work, and it looks really professional. Keep up the good work!

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2013, 04:57
by Krom
Swine snow is so fluffy and sweet :)
I don't know how you do it, but you are getting better at it with every new house :)

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2013, 05:33
by Ben
Krom wrote:Swine snow is so fluffy and sweet :)
I don't know how you do it, but you are getting better at it with every new house :)

I agree! The fluffiness makes it looks so KaM-quality. Rich, and beautiful detail :) We definatly are seeing improvment in every new house. I can't wait to see these in the Remake!

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2013, 09:25
by T*AnTi-V!RuZz
I've been following this for a while, but I have to say: great job! Looks very very nice :)

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2013, 20:09
by KillingB
Just to keep you updated :)

Image (this one is going to be remade)

Yeah it's really bright.

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2013, 01:59
by Ben
Nice to see even more progress :) Do you plan to make the snow on the quarry to look more fluffy? Because right now it looks, flat and ice-like.

As always: great work, KillingB!

Re: Snowy buildings (yes i have something to show)

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2013, 11:26
by FeyBart
Awesome work. And I'm really happy to see that your really long break is already over. :P