Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Co-op Maps by Creations

<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 Sep 2012, 14:30

Re: Co-op Maps by Creations

Ok, so for 2 players Human against AI players. Yeah this should be ok. Last question for now: Special wish: "no iron/barbarians/many horses/....."
<<

Creations

Rogue

Post 10 Sep 2012, 14:31

You want a map without iron for the players? And... what do you mean with barbarians/many horses
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 10 Sep 2012, 14:33

I ask you, that you have a wish for that map. No not the players. The AI. Maybe you want to make a barbar mission or, sth like a mission, that the computer have a legion of horses. Not the human players.
I must ask you, because i make a town for Ai with iron and later you say: you want to have a army without iron for the computer :D

Ok i will start in 20 minuts with first things.
<<

Creations

Rogue

Post 10 Sep 2012, 14:34

I really dont care what you do with the map, its your map. Surprise me ^^
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 10 Sep 2012, 16:44

I can send you tomorrow first pictures.

And i thought you have edited your map Hillycal dundee up to RC3? I am playing it now, and the same stones like it was before. I have no stones after 1 hour and must restart the game and my ally has stones for about 20 hours -.- that´s sucking!
And the AI isnt changed as well. It is only fighting map?! After 1:10 time it is over. if i play with a weaker player, we have no chance, because they are attacking ALL THE TIME. I havent seen sth. in each other good mission.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 21 Sep 2012, 21:07

And here is the replay with stats. That you cannot say, that Iam lying about stones or bad AI attacks,which is not funny.

http://uploaded.net/file/r1bfi6wg

I see now the whole replay and like i thought. After exactly 1:08 AI player(yellow) comes with ALL of his army. it is not so mmuch that you cannot win. However without Towers, With time loosing, because of build stone in ally´s village....

I hope you can improve it better,with my "help". I think i wont play this game, PT is an option, but nearly cheating...
<<

Creations

Rogue

Post 21 Sep 2012, 21:30

Why dont you place this file in your comment attachment, because that site wont let me download.

edit: nvm now I can.
<<

Creations

Rogue

Post 21 Sep 2012, 21:59

Really you guys just dont play smart. You have to focus on iron not on leather and you shouldn`t have wasted so many stone on long roads. I was looking for a replay but unfortunately I havent got one anymore. Maybe later I`ll post one.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 22 Sep 2012, 09:24

Lol it is too less of stones. You cant say me, that i must build only 2 farms or 3 woodcutter, because we will losse either.
And what is with this site? You can download it normaly?!
Excuse me, but what do you think about "playing smart" it is only the AI, that all come to me -.- Like I said before, no other game is it like here,(maybe after 3 normal attacks). And KaM is not only for PRO players, isnt it? So i should not play with other players, because they have not 30 knights after 60 min????
<<

Creations

Rogue

Post 22 Sep 2012, 11:35

I have done the map countless times with players that are not very good, I just tell them to focus on military first. But this discussion is pretty useless, you dont like this map thats fine with me. I dont make maps for noobs because thats a waste of time, its no fun to win a map the first time you play it. And what do you mean playing smart, why should the AI come to both when you`re 2 seconds away from each other.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 22 Sep 2012, 14:22

I am talking, that they should attack botch player? Show me where. Iam talking that the AI is coming with ALL his army.
Think logicly. If you would attack me, you would send me all your army, or let sth in your village for defense.
ANd than up to the end there is no limit of attacks. maybe 1 minut of break.... How can i focus on military, if i need stones, which are in the other village. Also my serfs will die after 1 hour, if i have no food(like in replay). And than iron,gold,stones,food. Those are problems/maybe extra hints, however not possible in one hour.
It would be nice if you could send me a Replay of this map, winning with two good players. Or one very good player and one weak player, like in my replay(Naturally without PT), thx for that.

pawel95

P.S: and i never said, that i hate your map,say I?!?
<<

Creations

Rogue

Post 22 Sep 2012, 16:24

It could be that with the recent changes things have changed, for instance maybe you need more food (Even tough I already increased starting food). About the stone I am not sure, I dont think anything changed there. I will do a quick solo test to see if I get these problems aswell when I am building my village in the new RC.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 22 Sep 2012, 19:26

I will do a quick solo test to see if I get these problems aswell when I am building my village in the new RC.
Yeah and thats the problem. Other mapmaker like Paker/Naruto.. makes big tests and really often(e.g. with me) and you tells me sth. about "quick solo test" haha thats not a really test for me. If you win,thats a good test,send my than replay pls.
<<

Creations

Rogue

Post 22 Sep 2012, 19:51

Ofcourse I already tested this map before RC 3. Really your making a fool of yourself.
Thats a replay of me playing on loc 1.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 23 Sep 2012, 15:21

Ofcourse I already tested this map before RC 3. Really your making a fool of yourself.
Thats a replay of me playing on loc 1.
Lol are you kidding me? (?)
I have looked to this reaply, and this are only 1:15 hour. And what I can see, that if I let the replay going on for 2 minuts, your village is dead completly?

i hoped now for a replay, where you win without problems, if you telling me, playing weak. However your army havent survived the first big attack??? So this replay is only a proof PRO my side -.- LOL

Return to “Map Design”