Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Vatrix's Maps Reports Discussion

<<

Vatrix

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 02 Feb 2018, 21:27

Vatrix's Maps Reports Discussion

Thread for discussion about this: http://knightsandmerchants.net/forum/vi ... f=5&t=3658

The rest of the maps will be added soon!

Replays:
A Farmers Wish Win.7z
Another Day in Hell Win.7z
Barbarians Lost.7z
Decaying Hearts Win.7z
Intermediary Lost.7z
Island of Bandits Win.7z
Lava Valley Lost.7z
On the Way Win.7z
Race Against the Clock Lost.7z
Smart Win.7z
The Forbidden Land Win.7z
The River Win.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Vatrix on 10 Feb 2018, 10:03, edited 1 time in total.
I fixed The Shattered Kingdom and The Peasants Rebellion here!
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 02 Feb 2018, 22:14

Re: Single Player Maps Report Discussion

I see your point about two minigame maps, but where do they fit, then? They're not exactly multiplayer maps, they're not scenarios either... best course of action would be to make it very obvious that these maps are very different from other SP maps and leave them there, otherwise I have no idea. I don't want my map to die by being removed from the Remake, there's a low chance someone would find it here and download to play it, especially when it's so unusual. I will accept any decision you make, though. I agree with removing the original MP/skirmish maps from the SP list, I am not even sure what they're doing there.
<<

Vatrix

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 04 Feb 2018, 11:22

Re: Single Player Maps Report Discussion

I see your point about two minigame maps, but where do they fit, then? They're not exactly multiplayer maps, they're not scenarios either... best course of action would be to make it very obvious that these maps are very different from other SP maps and leave them there, otherwise I have no idea. I don't want my map to die by being removed from the Remake, there's a low chance someone would find it here and download to play it, especially when it's so unusual. I will accept any decision you make, though. I agree with removing the original MP/skirmish maps from the SP list, I am not even sure what they're doing there.
It should probably be separate and marked as special maps, kinda like in multiplayer (a checkbox maybe? :mrgreen:). I also completely understand, that you want your work to be visible. Maybe the fastest and easiest way to do this is to remove these maps and make a button in sp maps for downloading other maps from the forum repository.
I fixed The Shattered Kingdom and The Peasants Rebellion here!

Return to “Map Design”