Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Register  •  Login

New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

<<

krisdw

Pikeman

Posts: 158

Joined: 22 Feb 2010, 23:00

Location: Belgium

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 11 Jul 2019, 19:01

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

Hello! I'm having a good time playing your campaign, it is very well made.

I am currently on mission 11. I need to provide food for the surrounding villages.
Fine. How long do I need to keep this up though? The game has been going for 2 hours 14 minutes and I have no indication when the mission will be completed.
I am currently running stable at 100% food at nearly all the time with pretty good amounts of food.
<<

grayter

Barbarian

Posts: 101

Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:06

Location: Poland

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 12 Jul 2019, 19:12

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

krisdw wrote:Hello! I'm having a good time playing your campaign, it is very well made.

I am currently on mission 11. I need to provide food for the surrounding villages.
Fine. How long do I need to keep this up though? The game has been going for 2 hours 14 minutes and I have no indication when the mission will be completed.
I am currently running stable at 100% food at nearly all the time with pretty good amounts of food.


Hi! I'm glad that you like my campaign!
Are you sure that you fulfill all displayed conditions? Can you attach save of this mission? I will take a look.
<<

krisdw

Pikeman

Posts: 158

Joined: 22 Feb 2010, 23:00

Location: Belgium

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 13 Jul 2019, 07:27

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

Hey, so kinda funny. Right after my post, I resumed the campaign, and like one minute after, I got the message that I had all the resources needed and I had to start collecting gold, timber and stone. Guess I just needed to be patient :)

Everything went smoothly from there and I'm now at mission 15.

Just a small observation: in mission 15, the iron mine in the south has no available building spots. Is this intentional? On my first try, I built straight down there to gather Iron there but when my roads were all finished, it turned out to be all for nothing because I couldn't use the mine. Shortly after, the enemy attacked me so I had to give up on that game. Trying again now and will go for the iron mines in the east but it's a long way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

krisdw

Pikeman

Posts: 158

Joined: 22 Feb 2010, 23:00

Location: Belgium

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 13 Jul 2019, 08:00

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

Trying mission 15 again, and at the 28th minute, the enemy attacks with pretty much everything he has.
It starts with a few axe fighters and archers but shortly afterwards, crossbowmen and swordsmen join in the fight. It's impossible to defeat this attack at this point in the game, I have only the starting army (9 crossbowmen and 12 spies) and about 10 additional soldiers.

Is this huge attack normal at this point in the game and is there a way to defeat it that I'm missing? Or is the enemy simply bugging out?

Edit: Ok, I guess I defended too agressively. The position with the destroyed village seems like an attack trigger zone, so any enemy I attack in that area, triggers other groups to come to the attack. I fell back to the north for my defense and the attacks stop then.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

grayter

Barbarian

Posts: 101

Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:06

Location: Poland

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 13 Jul 2019, 09:35

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

krisdw wrote:in mission 15, the iron mine in the south has no available building spots. Is this intentional?


Yes this is. With too much iron this mission will be pretty easy to win :)

krisdw wrote:Ok, I guess I defended too agressively. The position with the destroyed village seems like an attack trigger zone, so any enemy I attack in that area, triggers other groups to come to the attack. I fell back to the north for my defense and the attacks stop then.



Yes thi work like this. I'm glad that you solve problem yourself ;)
Enjoy!
<<

krisdw

Pikeman

Posts: 158

Joined: 22 Feb 2010, 23:00

Location: Belgium

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 14 Jul 2019, 21:23

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

Finished the campaign! A bit sad that mission 16 is not an actual mission, I was looking forward to one more :)

Anyway, thank you for making it. It was awesome!
<<

grayter

Barbarian

Posts: 101

Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:06

Location: Poland

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 15 Jul 2019, 20:11

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

krisdw wrote:Finished the campaign! A bit sad that mission 16 is not an actual mission, I was looking forward to one more :)

Anyway, thank you for making it. It was awesome!


Thanks :) Good job!

PS: This is a mission if you take another decisions in previous missions. Check decision table (relations_eng) in campaign folder. Maybe you try different variation? :)
<<

przemo

Peasant

Posts: 1

Joined: 28 Jul 2019, 08:24

Post 28 Jul 2019, 08:29

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

two time failed in mission 1 now i will start third approach ^^
<<

smike

Laborer

Posts: 12

Joined: 29 Aug 2019, 13:41

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 30 Aug 2019, 21:15

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

Great Campaign, thx for that!
Now at mission 2, i can click all the buldings of my ally, but can't make anything, also he don't make any recruits and therefore no soldiers.
Is this a bug, or am i doing something wrong?
<<

grayter

Barbarian

Posts: 101

Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:06

Location: Poland

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 31 Aug 2019, 07:43

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

smike wrote:but can't make anything


What do you need to do in his buildings? This is not your buildings so you can't manage his village.

smike wrote:he don't make any recruits and therefore no soldiers

Be patient.

Cheers :)
<<

smike

Laborer

Posts: 12

Joined: 29 Aug 2019, 13:41

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 31 Aug 2019, 09:56

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

Haha ok thx, i will try it again now!
<<

smike

Laborer

Posts: 12

Joined: 29 Aug 2019, 13:41

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 13 Sep 2019, 19:38

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

What is required to end mission 4, i killed all the buildings and army of the enemy and walked everywhere including to my ally.
But i dont get the winning message :(
<<

grayter

Barbarian

Posts: 101

Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:06

Location: Poland

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 13 Sep 2019, 19:48

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

smike wrote:What is required to end mission 4, i killed all the buildings and army of the enemy and walked everywhere including to my ally.
But i dont get the winning message :(


Please attach a replay.
<<

smike

Laborer

Posts: 12

Joined: 29 Aug 2019, 13:41

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 13 Sep 2019, 19:56

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

I cannot attach a save file, it says its not allowed the extension sav…..
<<

smike

Laborer

Posts: 12

Joined: 29 Aug 2019, 13:41

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 14 Sep 2019, 09:15

Re: New campaign On Foreign Lands 2

I hope this works now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PreviousNext

Return to Map Design

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron