Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Valley of Peace

<<

Black

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 03 Jul 2017, 08:31

Re: Valley of Peace

There are errors in your script - every second more than 20. This may affect performance when you have a slow hard drive (For each log there must be loaded the *.LOG file then add a new line and finally save the whole file again). Fix errors and it will be smooth.
Yeah i actually haven't think to see the Log File :rolleyes: Infact some functions receive invalid parameters in the script, and this happens much time in a second like you just said.
So thank you toxic :)

I made a screenshoot of the script part that causes the errors. It seems that you use some array's elements, which are not initialized before. By commenting these line of code there is no more lag.
I don't know if those lines were meant to be necessary for something else, maybe Aasfresser check the script file and let me know :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Aasfresser

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 06 Jul 2017, 20:56

I see! I didn't know that can cause problems. As soon as I find some spare time Ill see if I can fix it ;)

@Killer yeah I do still have the replay, but that wont get you far since it breaks after 30-45 mins :(
<<

Aasfresser

Farmer

Post 09 Jul 2017, 11:52

Updated the map! Might have fixed the lag issue ;)
<<

Black

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 10 Jul 2017, 07:56

If you try the map alone, there is still a small lag beacuse the other player isn't active, and some functions receive invalid parameters; Although this is not a real problem because the map is for 2 player. Infact in 2 all works well. I'm gonna try the map soon, for now i can only say well done ;)
<<

Aasfresser

Farmer

Post 13 Jul 2017, 13:45

Nice! Glad it works now :D Hope you will enjoy it.

Return to “Map Design”