New Campaign On Foreign Lands

<<

grayter

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 26 Jun 2017, 16:10

Re: New Campaign On Foreign Lands

Hi!

I want to add default save name/mission title for this Campaign. This is the only Campaign which missed it.
Its set in campaigns *.libx files, on line '1:'
In 'The Shattered Kingdom' and 'The Peasants Rebellion' campaigns there is 1:TSK %d and 1:TPR %d respectively, in 'The Federation of Neryn' - 1:Neryn (%d), in 'An Empire Destroyed' - 1:Umbodia (%d), but in 'On Foreign Lands' we have no 1: line

I can set here its code name, which is REV (have no idea why REV actually), but I do not like it.

Its better if campaign creators can suggest some short name for this.

Thanks for this tip, I change this to OFL in next release.
<<

Vikingking

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 30 Aug 2017, 00:36

Hi guys, since a long time I'm playing KAM again and I started with this campaign. In the second mission I have destroyed every building, but I don't get a win. Is this a bug or something?
<<

grayter

Barbarian

Post 08 Oct 2017, 11:17

Hi guys, since a long time I'm playing KAM again and I started with this campaign. In the second mission I have destroyed every building, but I don't get a win. Is this a bug or something?
It's look like a bug. Try updated version v3.2 few posts above.
<<

grayter

Barbarian

Post 15 Oct 2017, 10:38

Hi again, according to all your suggestion I improve my campaign a little. Some bugs has been fixed, some maps are improved etc. Final version of OFL campaign is attached below.
@Rey, please replace current version of my campaign with files attached below in KaM Remake.
Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by grayter on 05 Feb 2018, 16:22, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Rey

KaM Remake Developer

Post 15 Oct 2017, 20:20

Thank you!
Good we will have some changes/fixes in campaigns too
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 16 Oct 2017, 11:30

A little off topic, but when it comes to campaigns' fixes, Neryn should be fixed as well. AFAIR there were some differences, since campaing was designed on r5503, while the latest release had some changes in dynamic scripts, thus Neryn doesn't work as it should in current release. I can take a look into this campaign and provide list of changes and needed fixes, but someone should take a look into scripts and fix those things, since I'm scripting noob.
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

Strangelove

Crossbowman

Post 16 Oct 2017, 15:34

A little off topic, but when it comes to campaigns' fixes, Neryn should be fixed as well. AFAIR there were some differences, since campaing was designed on r5503, while the latest release had some changes in dynamic scripts, thus Neryn doesn't work as it should in current release. I can take a look into this campaign and provide list of changes and needed fixes, but someone should take a look into scripts and fix those things, since I'm scripting noob.
If you are able to playtest the maps, I can look at the scripts. As far as I remember, the scripts aren't all too complex. Just let me know if you are up to it. ;)

Return to “Map Design”