Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Chrome Nation. - SP

<<

WhiteWolf

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 03 Sep 2013, 20:41

Chrome Nation. - SP

"The age of good kings has passed and an era of peace has come to an end. Our father was a good king, though he was careless at his borders. Barbarians invaded our lands and we could barely escape the same fate as that of our father.
That was some years ago.. Long have we travelled and it is time for us to set up a new village and create a safe place for our children to grow up.
We received some information along the way that these lands belong to a certain king theodriad. As the word goes he used to be a good king as well but.. times have changed and we can not rely on old habits any more.
Let’s sent an ambassador and see if the king is willing to take us in."

Thanks to pawel95 my mission is finished, thank you! :D

Feedback is always welcome :3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by WhiteWolf on 08 Jul 2014, 21:01, edited 8 times in total.
There is no such thing as innocence only degrees of guilt.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 06 Sep 2013, 21:33

Re: Chrome Nation - SP

I like Sp missons a lot, so I will test it tomorrow and write then my feedback here :mrgreen:
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 09 Sep 2013, 17:02

Sooo I won that SP mission after 1:40 i think.

What I like at that misson:

+Nice map/good terrain+objects
+Many devided cities and 2 bigger castles
+These cities are even attacking each other
+(At least I had )not much space for farms, which is actualy good in sp missons, so I had to care about my placement of buildings and go for farms in the enemy´s city :)

What I don´t like at that missson:

-No big/funny/emotional/interesting attack(waves) (Thats like the most important thing in a sp misson. Without an attack from the enemy its a little bit boring :-( ) (At least no attack in my played time :P )
-No messages/informations about an attack/what to do(well there was no attack, so maybe that was the point HAHA :-) )

What I didn´t get:

*Without messages/hints I was really surprised why I actualy won, when the biggest challenge(the biggest castle) weren´t a challenge, because you just don´t have to attack it :D

After all:
It´s a pretty nice SP misson. For me it was a little bit too easy, maybe inluding an middlebig attack after one and half hour could solve the problem, so I couldn´t destroy the 2 cities in the North in like 20 Min.
You could ask the Remake to add your mission(maybe after you added some interesting attacks :D ), I think that sp map has chances to be in the Collection of the Remake.

When you want to see the replay, just tell me.

Pawel95
<<

WhiteWolf

Warrior

Post 10 Sep 2013, 08:59

i'm very glad to hear that my terrain/space are good :D

hmm, didn't have to destroy the biggest city ? I might have mixed up the winning conditions than.. when i tested it i destoryed both the cities because i thought i put them both as winning condition :P Point was that the weaker 2 cities in the north are the only one's you don;t actually have to destroy cause they are fighting each other :P

I shall adjust the attacks from the bigger players on the east/north to attack more often and earlier and put both cities as winning condition. Also some messages will be implemented :P I'll upload a new version this evening.
<<

WhiteWolf

Warrior

Post 14 Sep 2013, 07:21

Re: Decaying hearts, purified. - SP

Updated the whole thingy, must be a lot harder than the previous version now :P Accidentally held the AI on 'recruitment delay' which caused the AI to have very little army.

Return to “Map Design”