Thanks, I have updated chzech translation
<<

Omigoshe

Rogue

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 12 Jun 2013, 10:27

Re: The Federation of Neryn [Campaign]

Hello Vas,

I can help you translate your campaign from English to Dutch if you'd like that.

edit: I just found out you got AntiVirus helping you out already on Dutch. If you need more translation help I can help.
<<

Krom

Knights Province Developer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 15 Jun 2013, 18:32

I have translated everything to Russian in our repository :)
Knights Province at: http://www.knightsprovince.com
KaM Remake at: http://www.kamremake.com
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC/FVR tools at: http://krom.reveur.de
<<

Islar

Pikeman

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 16 Jun 2013, 16:34

Hi

when i saw the description in the campaign mission i saw that the name of the maker is Cas and not Vas :wink:
It was dutch so i think that have to change.
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

Post 16 Jun 2013, 22:46

Hi

when i saw the description in the campaign mission i saw that the name of the maker is Cas and not Vas :wink:
It was dutch so i think that have to change.
Lol, I don't recall making that mistake, but I'll check tomorrow morning (if I still have the files).
<<

Vas

Rogue

Post 16 Jun 2013, 23:23

thanks krom :-*
I have send you a script update for mission 9..

I found that mistake, dont know which translation it was... but its fixed allready and uploaded to castlesand
<<

Omigoshe2

Post 17 Jun 2013, 10:55

Hello, Mission 6 (in RC3) is impossible to beat.
Not enough gold, constant attacks, enemy creates units entire time, cant beat, how???
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 17 Jun 2013, 13:23

challenging but not impossible, enjoy
neryn 6.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Leeuwgie

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 27 Jun 2013, 15:38

I just finished this campaign, it was fun to play. What I liked most was the difficuly of it. I like to give a review.

Level 2 wasn't as hard as they said imo. Eventhough my army was trapped at some point and lost units for nothing I still had troops left in the end.

Level 3 was pretty hard but only because there isnt enough coal to mine, so you cant make iron troops, its best to use all coal for goldchests.

Level 4 was the hardest fighting level by far, took me about 6-8 tries to pull it off. Key to victory here is dont come out of the small passage (you start in) too soon and make sure you dont loose your ranged troops. And try to kill some enemy ranged with a couple of horses. 180 kills/18 losses is really too difficult imo.

Level 5 was the only level in the whole campaign I could make some iron units (according to the ingame message they didnt use horses so it was not too hard to defeat the enemy using swordsmen). Still it wasnt very easy, just perfect.

Level 6 was by far the hardest building map in the campaign, but again only because I couldn't create a constant flow of goldchests. Space is very low here but still enough to set up 5 farms + 3 pigfarms + tannary + 2 weapon armories + 2 weapon makers. If you have created 25-30 lancers its time to kill the enemy horse patrol. When you finally have access to more coal just spam mainly bows and some melee troops then slowly take down the enemy with smart attacks (just lure them out of the base) from multiple sides. The real difficulty starts when you think you've won but there is still another base behind it (half-moon shaped) guarded very well by archers. They have also alot of scouts and barbarians/swordsmen there so its pretty hard to take them down while you have only leather troops and your running out of coal/goldore. I barely made it and took me about 3.5 hours to finish. Mainly because I couldn't recruit troops at a constant flow and the enemy suprised me with some attacks. Still I managed to complete this level in one try. I did however tried a couple of times the beginning to save my ranged troops for fighting later on. All in all this level is too difficult for most players imo. I suggest to limit enemy troops or even better, give the player some more space and coal/goldore nearby.

Level 7 is where you need to get the resources right? (havnt got save anymore) In the 2nd try I had 11 minutes left, pretty difficult but not impossible.

8 is the fighting mission with the knights I guess, it was not too hard.

The final level was perfectly balanced in terms of difficuly for me. Again only leather troops and a preset amount of gold against alot of troops inluding many barbarians. I had only 1 stone in the storehouse left when I completed my town and couldnt get more stone (there was some stone nearby but the quarry was disabled) which was a little annoying. I needed all the gold in the end so the balance was perfect I guess.

To conclude I think your maps look very good, its only thats all mountains look the same, the rest looks fine. Your scripting skills was what made playing this campaign fun for me. Agressive, unpredicable attacks by the AI made it really difficult at some points. Again, I suggest making level 4 and 6 a little bit easier. Congratulations and I'm looking forward to the next one. I wanted to include the final level also but cant find the save anymore so I will upload level 4 only.

To
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No matter what, always keep smiling ~ Bassie (from Bassie & Adriaan)
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 27 Jun 2013, 16:10

Level 2 wasn't as hard as they said imo. Eventhough my army was trapped at some point and lost units for nothing I still had troops left in the end.
You must know TO that this missions was made easier after the 3rd or 4th RC, but it was everytime fair :lol:
<<

Skypper

Knight

Post 28 Jun 2013, 13:02

mission two was prity easy.
I had 100 chest left and coal for more.
But i really like your campaign, great work :)
Last edited by Skypper on 28 Jun 2013, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Luki

Lance Carrier

Post 28 Jun 2013, 15:58

I also played all mission.

Level2; For me was very easy. I save all knights+ all ranged+ few lances. Their ranged units went as idiots only to hit buildings, so its helped a lots.

Level3- Hardest mission for me. I made iron troops and havent gold for army, it took me 6 hours to beat( i lured enemy to my village and killing with swords+ bows.

Level4- Hm i beat this after first time. I even lost less than To Imho easy for me. Enemy rogues stayed far and only 1-2 shooted me. D

Level5- Won also in first time,also made obly swords and havent problems. Average difficult.
Btw i really like idea of ally creating BArbs :lol:

Level 6- I even havet enough place for 5 farms and 3 pigs. It took me 5 hours cause needed ally clear stone to build my base. After this wasnt that hard. Only last village made me some trobles. Pretty hard, cause this almost no space to build.

Level 7- This mission is very hard also. First time i knew thath there is no enemy on island, but i was sure that troops will spawns somewhere and made 24 xbows. And havent coal to mine and lost:P

Second try i havent all iron, 3rd try coal again and finally won after 4th try.

Level 8-(You missed this To)- I won after first time. Only need thing here is split knights and managing xbows well.

Level 9- For me hard or maybe i had bad luck? It took me 5th try, always losing vs those damn pikes. Even when i had 22 vs them ;/

Level 10- I Only had problems to defend first militia attack. Rest was easy, Allied horses in middle of game defeatet all troops in northern( iron)enemy and i only needed top finish village. I even didnt use half of gold. And havent place for my village( still hhad like 50 stones).

Overal good job man ;]
<<

Thorakh

Recruit

Post 29 Jun 2013, 20:30

Good job on the maps and mission ideas, although I disliked those huge squads of knights I was given in some fighting missions, smaller and more diverse groups are more fun in my opinion. Also, your mountains look a little ugly in places. And I wasn't really a fan of those enormous maps where only a little bit of land was actually used for the mission. The English translation looked like it was written by a non English speaking person still in highschool and the story was a bit simplistic and didn't catch my attention at all. The colours of the enemies and my troups varied all the time and often it was hard to make out which soldiers were actually mine in a battle.

Take the above as constructive criticism please, don't get me wrong! I really liked your campaign and I'd love to see the next installment be even better. I also enjoyed the difficulty level, not too hard, not too easy. Most missions took a couple of tries and the fighting missions required some creative thinking (except the one with the giant platoon of knights, I just a-moved it across the map and finished with exactly one knight left :P).

Good job!
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 05 Jul 2013, 04:07

Someone reported to us that the Dutch translation is incomplete for mission 7. Anti can you look into this when you have time?
<<

Vatrix

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 05 Jul 2013, 06:36

Czech translation, which I have improved isnt in the new release, there is the old version!
I fixed The Shattered Kingdom and The Peasants Rebellion here!

Return to “Map Design”