Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Register  •  Login

New 2 players campaign - Co-op Knights II

<<

Emotion 98.3

Farmer

Posts: 20

Joined: 30 Oct 2014, 20:56

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 06 Jun 2017, 20:45

New 2 players campaign - Co-op Knights II

Here it is, long-awaited sequel for Co-op Knights I-campaign. Co-op Knights II-campaing has a lot of similarities with Co-op Knights I, including bronze, silver and gold target times and the amount of missions. Difficulty level is increasing from mission to mission and golden target times are more difficult to achieve. In all missions you must still build a village. (H)

Missions:
Co-op Knights II - Mission 01.jpg

Co-op Knights II - Mission 02.jpg

Co-op Knights II - Mission 03.jpg

Co-op Knights II - Mission 04.jpg

Co-op Knights II - Mission 05.jpg

Co-op Knights II - Mission 06.jpg

Co-op Knights II - Mission 07.jpg

Co-op Knights II - Mission 08.jpg

Co-op Knights II - Mission 09.jpg

Co-op Knights II - Mission 10.jpg

Co-op Knights II - Mission 11.jpg


Download:
Co-op Knights II - Full Campaign.zip

- Add missions to C:\KaM Remake\MapsMP
- You can find missions in "Co-operative Map"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Emotion 98.3 on 09 Feb 2018, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
- Try my two player campaign: Co-op Knights I http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2877
- Try my two player campaign: Co-op Knights II http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3400
<<

Black

User avatar

Barbarian

Posts: 106

Joined: 20 May 2015, 20:14

Location: Italy

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 07 Jun 2017, 09:20

Re: Co-op Knights II - new two players campaign

Really really good work. I can only immagine how much time take you these 2 campaigns.

I've just started the first of your campaign yesterday with a friend, we made the first 3 missions and we really like them. Hope to test also this new campaign soon :)
Keep it up!
<<

seluce

Peasant

Posts: 3

Joined: 06 Jan 2016, 19:07

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 09 Jun 2017, 16:00

Re: Co-op Knights II - new two players campaign

Oh my god! Very nice. I'll test it next days with a friend! :)

Nice job dude!
<<

Tiank

User avatar

Knight

Posts: 592

Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 13:11

Location: Poland

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 30 Jul 2017, 07:43

Re: Co-op Knights II - new two players campaign

Started Co-op Knights II with my brother and we really liked first two missions so far! Good ideas, map desing that forces to think what and where you build (especially second mission) and good looks - that's what makes campaign interesting. Of course, another important factor is a story, so maybe Co-op III would have some thrilling storyline...? ;)

I gotta say, that I didn't play Co-op I because of it's looks. I simply didn't like how the maps look, so I didn't want to play it. By looking at screenshots for your second campaign I noticed an improvement. So I tried it and I'm not disappointed :). You really improved your map making skills and put a lot of effort into it, which is great! Keep it up!

Gotta play further and will probably give you some more feedback about it :)
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

thunder

User avatar

Knight

Posts: 986

Joined: 15 Apr 2012, 12:11

Location: In the Market

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 30 Jul 2017, 11:34

Re: Co-op Knights II - new two players campaign

Hi!

Nice pictures and ideas! I don't really play coop os SP, but some of those pictures are very interestin, and have good spirit.
Seems taken lots of time and efforts.
<<

cmowla

User avatar

Sword Fighter

Posts: 374

Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 19:59

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 30 Jul 2017, 12:32

Re: Co-op Knights II - new two players campaign

It's ironic that this thread was bumped because, as I promised in my video commentary of my Northern Islands I Co-op replay, I was going to make commentary videos of my Mission 10 and Mission 11 (full-working and GOLD time) replays of Knights Co-op I campaign. I made (and am currently uploading) Mission 10's, and I hope to do Mission 11's very soon!

Tiank wrote:Of course, another important factor is a story, so maybe Co-op III would have some thrilling storyline...? ;)
I recall Ben liked to make story lines. I have little experience with doing this myself (I wrote the story lines currently used for the maps "Invasion" and "Two Sides" in r6720), but once I get around to playing any mission, in general, enough so that I am able to see the patterns of the scripts as well as the AI's strengths and weaknesses (whether it be due to town design, the landscape, the type of AI units produced, etc.), I then can write the type of "story" that I wrote for those two maps...

EDIT:

Here's my Mission 10 replay video commentary. In it, I also make comments about how I feel about the map itself and the MAP MAKER's talent!

I will post a link to my video commentary regarding my Mission 11 replay along with this one in the Co-op Knights I campaign thread when I upload that video. :wink:
Invasion and Lava Valley with 0 losses|Invasion (without saves)|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Northern Islands I Co-op in 1.71 hours
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

Emotion 98.3

Farmer

Posts: 20

Joined: 30 Oct 2014, 20:56

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 22 Aug 2017, 14:39

Re: Co-op Knights II - new two players campaign

cmowla wrote:It's ironic that this thread was bumped because, as I promised in my video commentary of my Northern Islands I Co-op replay, I was going to make commentary videos of my Mission 10 and Mission 11 (full-working and GOLD time) replays of Knights Co-op I campaign. I made (and am currently uploading) Mission 10's, and I hope to do Mission 11's very soon!

Tiank wrote:Of course, another important factor is a story, so maybe Co-op III would have some thrilling storyline...? ;)
I recall Ben liked to make story lines. I have little experience with doing this myself (I wrote the story lines currently used for the maps "Invasion" and "Two Sides" in r6720), but once I get around to playing any mission, in general, enough so that I am able to see the patterns of the scripts as well as the AI's strengths and weaknesses (whether it be due to town design, the landscape, the type of AI units produced, etc.), I then can write the type of "story" that I wrote for those two maps...

EDIT:

Here's my Mission 10 replay video commentary. In it, I also make comments about how I feel about the map itself and the MAP MAKER's talent!

I will post a link to my video commentary regarding my Mission 11 replay along with this one in the Co-op Knights I campaign thread when I upload that video. :wink:


Have you already tried missions of this new campaign? (H)
- Try my two player campaign: Co-op Knights I http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2877
- Try my two player campaign: Co-op Knights II http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3400
<<

cmowla

User avatar

Sword Fighter

Posts: 374

Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 19:59

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 22 Aug 2017, 16:31

Re: Co-op Knights II - new two players campaign

Emotion 98.3 wrote:Have you already tried missions of this new campaign? (H)
No, unfortunately I have not been playing KaM at all lately. I have been wanting to make those video commentaries for such a long time (planning what I wanted to say, techniques to teach, etc.) that I literally did each of those in a single take. Thus it was neither energy or time-consuming to do.

I probably want to revisit my building strategies before I attempt this campaign, but I'll keep you posted. :wink:
Invasion and Lava Valley with 0 losses|Invasion (without saves)|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Northern Islands I Co-op in 1.71 hours
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

Emotion 98.3

Farmer

Posts: 20

Joined: 30 Oct 2014, 20:56

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 25 Nov 2017, 11:48

Re: Co-op Knights II - new two players campaign

Has anyone passed level 11 yet?
- Try my two player campaign: Co-op Knights I http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2877
- Try my two player campaign: Co-op Knights II http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3400
<<

Hernandez12

Peasant

Posts: 1

Joined: 17 Aug 2018, 11:05

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 17 Aug 2018, 11:12

Re: New 2 players campaign - Co-op Knights II

We started with a friend to play this campaign. The first two maps have been great, but quite difficult. I comment on more when playing these fields more (H)

Return to Map Design

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests