Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

TSK Mission 14

<<

woodsprite

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 03 Feb 2016, 09:25

TSK Mission 14

How the hell am I supposed to win this level when green is constantly raiding me and black starts being an ass the moment I've got green a little bit under control?

Playing the remake, build r6720

edit: Also I'd rather not cheese the npc like sneaking in their base and killing their barracks

edit2: Also what's up with watch towers not getting stone? Is it because they're too far away or do they have really low priority
<<

Krom

Knights Province Developer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 03 Feb 2016, 10:21

Re: TSK Mission 14

Towers might not get stone if you place them far enough and have too few serf. Serfs will do deliveries closer to them - in town.
Knights Province at: http://www.knightsprovince.com
KaM Remake at: http://www.kamremake.com
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC/FVR tools at: http://krom.reveur.de
<<

cmowla

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 03 Feb 2016, 11:26

I show how to beat this mission without any "cheap tricks" in this very version of the remake that you speak of in a replay file that I posted to these forums last year.

You may download it from this post.

In that very thread, I also show a clever way to start TSK 11 without any "cheap tricks": just some super micromanagement of your (small) initially given army.
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 05 Feb 2016, 10:11

You can also show us your attempt via replay, just attach it here. Then we can tell you what you can improve in your gameplay to win this mission. However, it is really a hard one, so it might take some attempts anyway.
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

TheRagingBullet

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 05 Feb 2016, 11:23

So here is my take at this mission:
TSK 14 walkthrough.rar
I went leather only, because when you go iron on this mission you get attacked faster(i think, might be wrong though).
a big problem on this map, is that there are no starting trees, so it takes a while to get started. to fix this, i build some woodcutters near my ally and stole some of his wood.
after getting 6 farms up, i build some towers near the green enemy, and finished my leather production. i build up an army and lured the green enemy in my towers.
after that i could just walk in green his base and the mission got a lot easier with only black remaining.

to defeat black i just build up an army again, and build some towers near my stone so i could just lure black in the towers and kill his entire army there.

it still took me 2 hours, which is the longest time i needed to beat any mission in tsk (not counting mission 20) with building a full base.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Strategy Central”