Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Level 7 of TPR

<<

Maximus

Serf

Yahoo Messenger: whitekrystal001

Post 07 Mar 2008, 06:09

Level 7 of TPR

Ok here is the thing... I think its level 7, but the level before you start out with two store houses, 6 ax men and 3 cats. You have to biuld up your army and protect some dingy village to the south surrounded 90% by some river thingy. I am sure you know which one I am talking about..... ANYWAY how the ^@#% do you beat the following mission? You start out with like 20 horsemen, 12 pike men and like 9 ax men agenst bow men on the hill gaurded by bowmen and ax men and then you got two sets of bowmen, horsemen (scouts I think) and TONS of ax men and pike men. I get SLAUGHTERED every time...... I would use mission editor or a map editor to give myself an upper hand but map editor wont allow me to save my modifyed maps for some reason and I donno what the Dat file for that mission is, even if I did I don't know what to take out to lessen the odds agenst me. Any one any ideas or help PLEASE!!!!!!!
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 07 Mar 2008, 10:29

How to edit .dat files

Hi Maximus,
I haven't played this mission yet but here is how to edit the dat files easily.
Get the latest version of my editor (0.4 Beta) from here:
http://lewin.namsys.com.au/kam/downloads/KaMEdit-0.4_BETA.zip
Start it up and open dmission7.dat (I think it is 7, but it might be 6 as 0 might be 1...)
In the human section go to People then troops and add some more. (by right clicking on troops then add new, put the XY somewhere empty, use the map tab to find the co-ordinates in the status bar) Or what ever you want. You will then need to exit the mission and press restart. (your save won't get updated)
Hope this helps, let me know how it goes.
Lewin.
<<

Maximus

Serf

Yahoo Messenger: whitekrystal001

Post 08 Mar 2008, 00:37

Every time I try and load a file with the new editor it wont open for me. It keeps "not" resonding to me and wont load a thing I donno whats up.

Return to “Strategy Central”