Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Kam TSK mission 10

<<

Risk

Post 09 Sep 2013, 16:45

Kam TSK mission 10

Hey,

When I do The Shattered Kingdom mission 10 I"m always to slow to kill the enemy army before they are destroying my warehouse.
I defeat them all the time but just some seconds to slow... Anyone got some tips on this one? Tried it many times and can't defeat them on time.

Thanks
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 09 Sep 2013, 16:55

Re: Kam TSK mission 10

this might sound stupid, but did you try stormattacks?
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

attitude

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 11 Aug 2014, 08:49

I have the same problem. Stormattacks just make them run into rocks and stand still. The main problem I see is that they 'block' eachother!
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 11 Aug 2014, 10:24

First of all, you should send your troops in a different place of map, so they don't block each other. You can click on mini map, so it's faster. Move your horses last, since they are faster. Go up, to avoid blocking, then right, then attack enemy's xbows or wait for Barbs to support them. Here's picture:Image

You need to wait, when two Barb troops (B1 and B2) are in position (together), then move at enemy attacking storehouse (with Xbows as support of course).

Send that one Sword troop (S) and smallest Barb troop (B3) to bottom, Swords can take down Xbows and Barbs can take down some melee at bottom, but remember, to stand in one, large line (3x3 position is not good for Barbs, make it 5 units in first row). Also, make B1 and B2 have 6 units in first row (you can do it while they are moving, so you don't waste time).

It's pretty hard mission, so don't give up and remember to keep your units together, so they are more powerful.

I hope it will help :).
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

attitude

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 13 Aug 2014, 18:29

I really don't see a way to win this one. Going to look for something on youtube (Playing the remake btw).

-----

Best try so far (still lost)

http://gyazo.com/52d5b9bbd000c4dcacf46799913e8275

-----

YEAH! I got it, finally! Thanks for the help. It helped lol.

Please edit your message instead of making new posts. ~TDL

Return to “Strategy Central”