Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

TPR Does Level 8 have a time limit?

<<

tywanda

Woodcutter

Post 12 Sep 2007, 19:19

TPR Does Level 8 have a time limit?

I have been working on level 8 of TPR for quite awhile. I am not sure if it the program acting up or just the way it was written. It is not crashing now but it will go automactially go to DEFEAT at around 7 hours of play. I am not finished with the game, but it ends and I cannot get it going again. So is there a time limit on winning at this level or is a malfunction with the game? If it is messing up any advice how to fix it. I have already downloaded 1.58 SR2 and I have not had any of these kinds of problems with the other levels. Any help would be great! Thanks
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 15 Sep 2007, 21:27

Sounds really strange, never experienced such problems myself. While it should be possible to make time limits for missions in the game, I don't think Joymania ever made use of this.
I take it you haven't tired restarting the mission? I think there might be something that always happens during this time in the save that you have. Then again the game starts acting really weird after 7 hours anyways, unit response times can be like 1-3 seconds and the computer army is most likely soon filling the whole map unless you have been actively fighting him. So I wouldn't be to suprised if the game suddenly decides to declare you defeated.
<<

Twyanda

Post 17 Sep 2007, 16:34

Time limit

Well I finally limped through level 8 of TPR with all the crashing and computer going to defeat. I think that maybe it was the fact that I had distroyed the wrong bulidings intially, not just military ones. Or maybe not. I would just keep restarting the game and saving it alot until I finally got to the end. Thanks for your suggestions. I hope the next level is without computer problems, I have enough of my own just trying to win the game!

Return to “Strategy Central”