Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

general ques for level 7

<<

tywanda

Woodcutter

Post 25 Aug 2007, 18:22

general ques for level 7

Okay I had a question about Level 7. I have 2 enemies to fight and I did dstroy the enemy on the left on my town but now I have a huge army to fight on the right and need to rebuild. According to the games directions I am not to kill the civilans but of course there is always some bloodthirsty guy who had to. Am I not going to win if a few civilians were killed even though I did get all the soliders?

And I am about 2 and hald hours into the game, when does the huge army on my right attackl? I am double fortifing my town but I don't think my few guys are going to hold them off. Any suggestions how to beat them?

Sorry I never know the difference between the 2 games so I am not sure which level 7 I am on. Hopefully from the disciption you can tell.

Thanks for your help!
<<

tywanda

Woodcutter

Post 26 Aug 2007, 14:43

shattered kingdom

It's level 7 of the Shattered Kingdom
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 28 Aug 2007, 12:22

Uhh... What colors are your enemies? From the description it sounds more like a mission in TPR, as I know for certain that mission 7 TSK doesn't have you surrounded with enemies. The TSK campaigns mission 7 has you fighting against purple and blue, and purple is pretty much soldiers only. So I take it your playing TPR?

Also if the enemy hasn't attacked you yet, why don't you just use the time to train a bigger army for you and build some additional watch towers. Usually attacks by the AI can be won like this. One problem in TPR is though, that the AI very seldomly attacks, and this means that they might not be planning to attack you at all. You should try attacking them as soon as possible because I'm positive their army will just keep increasing in size. (Is the enemy green?)

P.S. It doesn't really matter if you kill the civilians or not, what the part at the beginning means is that you don't need to kill the civilians, but if you do kill some, nothing will happen to you.

Return to “Strategy Central”