Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Some Insight on my guide

<<

TonyDXIII

Lance Carrier

Post 12 Jul 2007, 22:39

Some Insight on my guide

Hey everyone,
Its Tony aka. The Crimson Cavalier here reporting.

I wanted to let you in on some info on what I'll be doing with my guide and how exactly I will be writing it. Also please feel free to PM me with any idea's and contributions as I'm always looking for critiquing and help.

Here's an example of how the mission will be analyzed into 5 or so parts. Though I use some more complex words and elaborations I've made it so it is perfectly accommodated for you the reader.
  • Basic Introduction: Mission name, Enemies/Allies, Difficulty of the mission, starting buildings & troops
  • My Imperial Counsel: General Tips on the mission, whether or not it can be beaten with your starting army & resources, and some info on your mission's enemies.
  • Epic Tale: The mission told to you in a detailed format, also a bit like a story (Makes it interesting for me to write)
  • Time Table: List of important times & the events that unfold at that very hour, ie. When the enemy should attack if you take a conservative approach to the mission rather than defeating them quickly.
  • Mission Completed: Statistics of my mission
Many things are subject to change dealing with the naming of titles, Thanks for reading guys, looking forward to it.

Right now I'll going to be taking about a week or so to critically analyze every mission, though I'll get more work done on the weekends it will take time. I know the missions well if you need help with anything PM me.

Thanks,
The Crimson Cavalier 8)
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 24 Jul 2007, 18:34

Seriously if you are going to write about every mission that much I'm sure you'll get a heart failure! (just kidding)

That sounds awesome! I'm sure that all that extra information will also make the walkthroughs a lot more interesting to read (unless you're impatient). One question though, if a mission can be beaten with your starting army, are you going to tell how to do that or how to beat it by building up, or both? I know some people aren't that good at winning missions with starting armies.
<<

TonyDXIII

Lance Carrier

Post 24 Jul 2007, 23:33

Ah I'm good man, I'm going to hopefully post a fully completed guide (Only Mission 1) as an example and preview of what you can expect from every mission. I hope it helps people and criticism will be appericated.
<<

olegasole

Knight

Post 28 Jul 2007, 09:36

yeah i looked at it......NICE JOB!!!

Return to “Strategy Central”