Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

TSK Mission 16 Serfs stop delivering building supplies .

<<

Al Collins

Laborer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 19 Oct 2019, 01:33

TSK Mission 16 Serfs stop delivering building supplies .

This must be a bug in the program. Has anyone fixed it? About the time I want to build weapons my Serfs cease taking stones & lumber to new buildings!
They will walk around doing their other jobs, but simply will NOT take building supplies to new buildings.

ANY help on fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

Al
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 26 Oct 2019, 05:06

Re: TSK Mission 16 Serfs stop delivering building supplies

Are you playing the original game or the Remake?

If Remake: Make a report in the "Bugs" subforum and attach the replay. Let us know if you need help with this.

If original:

1) Are you sure that you have enough serfs? In the original game, delivering weapons to the barracks is the highest priority for serfs. They will do no other tasks if weapons can be delivered. This would explain why this "bug" happens when you start making weapons. Try training more serfs and see if that helps.

2) If that doesn't help: I seem to remember that there are some bugs that could cause buildings under construction to stop getting supplies. Do you have many buildings under construction with no roads going to the site? If I remember correctly, this can cause some bugs. try deleting all construction sites except one and see if that helps.

Please let me know if this helps or if you have any questions.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

cmowla

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 29 Oct 2019, 00:45

Re: TSK Mission 16 Serfs stop delivering building supplies

try deleting all construction sites except one and see if that helps.
I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. That's exactly how I worked around this bug in the original game. You have a GOOD memory, Ben! :)
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.

Return to “Strategy Central”