Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Knight's Province character/unit voices

<<

Lord Dan

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 25 Nov 2016, 03:31

Knight's Province character/unit voices

I'm doing the voices next - the workers' are laid out and ready to record. I'm finishing those for the 5 basic units first:
militia
axe fighter
lance carrier
scout
bowman.

There will be more units later.

Any requests?

I'm planning to do several kinds of voices of different ages and character, in different english accents - London docker, londoner, bbc english, manchester, welsh, scot/welsh, scottish, irish, queens english/posh. Later with special units like pikeman, scout, I can do russian/german/french/italian or similar.

If you're not sure, wait and see. Hope to have them ready in coming weeks for Alpha 8.
<<

zombie01

Pikeman

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 16 Dec 2016, 13:45

Re: Knight's Province character/unit voices

I'm doing the voices next - the workers' are laid out and ready to record. I'm finishing those for the 5 basic units first:
militia
axe fighter
lance carrier
scout
bowman.

There will be more units later.

Any requests?

I'm planning to do several kinds of voices of different ages and character, in different english accents - London docker, londoner, bbc english, manchester, welsh, scot/welsh, scottish, irish, queens english/posh. Later with special units like pikeman, scout, I can do russian/german/french/italian or similar.

If you're not sure, wait and see. Hope to have them ready in coming weeks for Alpha 8.
Why don't you ask people to record lines for you and then choose the best??

(here is a guide for noiseless background recording http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/remove-amb ... -audacity/ )

Return to “Knights Province Development”