Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Is there a dynamic script for ware in storehouse

<<

Michalpl

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 26 Dec 2014, 15:38

Is there a dynamic script for ware in storehouse

Is there a dynamic script for check selected ware in storehouse for amount of it?

and also how do i get house id?
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 26 Dec 2014, 20:14

Re: Is there a dynamic script for ware in storehouse

Is there a dynamic script for check selected ware in storehouse for amount of it?
States.HouseResourceAmount(HouseID, WareType);
and also how do i get house id?
There are a lot of ways to do that; the best one to use depends on what are you trying to do and where are you going to use it.

States.PlayerGetAllHouses(PlayerID) gives you an array with all that player's HouseIDs
States.HouseAt(X, Y) gives the HouseID of the building at X, Y on the game world
States.ClosestHouse(PlayerID, X, Y, HouseType) gives the HouseID of the building closest to X, Y
Actions.GiveHouse(PlayerID, HouseType, X, Y) gives the HouseID of the newly given building

Dynamic script lookup tables:
http://code.google.com/p/castlesand/wik ... ptsLookups

Dynamic script commands:
http://code.google.com/p/castlesand/wik ... ptsDynamic
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"
<<

Roastix

Laborer

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 01 Sep 2015, 09:30

Hey guys, i am working on edditing a map for my own fun and i want to look in the lookup tables (made a favorite) however it doesnt go to the lookup tables anymore. (probably cause the hyperlink has changed) Now i searched the forum and found 2 links to the lookup tables and both have the same result as I had with my favorite. Can anybody help me get me the lookup tables so i can continue?
<<

Strangelove

Crossbowman

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 01 Sep 2015, 09:37

Hey guys, i am working on edditing a map for my own fun and i want to look in the lookup tables (made a favorite) however it doesnt go to the lookup tables anymore. (probably cause the hyperlink has changed) Now i searched the forum and found 2 links to the lookup tables and both have the same result as I had with my favorite. Can anybody help me get me the lookup tables so i can continue?
The wiki was moved to github.
https://github.com/Kromster80/kam_remak ... ptsLookups
<<

Roastix

Laborer

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 02 Sep 2015, 09:23

Hey, thanks. That was exactly what i was looking for. And i knew i was moved, couldnt find out were to.

Thanks again!

Return to “Dynamic Scripting”