Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

PRO Players List (Year 2012)

<<

Shadaoe

Knight

Post 21 Sep 2012, 21:27

Re: PRO Players List (Year 2012)

Yeah having a high IQ is pretty amazing, isn't it?
I didn't think I'd laugh while reading this topic, but I was so wrong :p
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 21 Sep 2012, 21:31

So this is my 2 player list:
1NaruTo
2/Edd/Matt
3Fried chicken
4Pizzaisgood
5Bo
6.Sado
7.Florek
8Da Revolution
9Mulberry
10.RomeK
I thought I wasn't bothered by these lists at all, but now I see myself below Bo... :D
On a side note, it's pretty amazing there is a person in this world who seems to think that I'm better than Florek, Mulberry and Da Revo HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... Thank you, but you are SO wrong :P
<<

NaruTo

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 21 Sep 2012, 21:33

Nice list sado?::D Create Your rank players:)
Hmm write to me i can add you to 2nd place;)
its my list for kam not true but my: :wink:
<<

Bo_

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 21 Sep 2012, 21:38

It's funny to see how many players can't get over the fact that they're being kicked because they're not good enough for me. :D
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

NaruTo

Serf

Post 21 Sep 2012, 21:39

Yea Bo:D
BUT MYY QESTIONS IS:RAZOR REX AND NIGHTFURY PLAY REMAKE??/
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 21 Sep 2012, 21:45

Bo: Not what I meant, you are better than me I don't deny it, it's just funny that of all the players that are on this list (and some way better than me being below me), you are the one that is JUST above me, while I hoped for the chance to mock you. :)

And Nightfury plays current version only (at least for now) - he is greatly disappointed by the food change :(
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 21 Sep 2012, 21:46

Very funny rankings :)
I don't share mine because I did it seriously.
So perhaps some people will get hurt... or feel excluded.

That's why these thoughts are personal.
I just revealed them to 1 person I know won't betray me.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 21 Sep 2012, 22:01

Right.
<<

EDMatt

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 21 Sep 2012, 22:30

Very funny rankings :)
I don't share mine because I did it seriously.
So perhaps some people will get hurt... or feel excluded.

That's why these thoughts are personal.
I just revealed them to 1 person I know won't betray me.
If you post it here, you wont be revealing it to anyone outside the KAM community, we will keep it a secret between the community, Trust Meh!
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 21 Sep 2012, 22:44

Code:
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████████████████ █████████▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░█░▓░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓███▒░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓██░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░░░▓▓░▒▓▓░░░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒░░██▓░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░██░░░░░▓░░▓░▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓ ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▓█▓░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▓█░░░░▒░▓▒░▓▒░░░░░░░░▓░ ░░░░░░▓▒▒░░░▓▒░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░█▓░░░░▒░▓░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▓ ░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░▓░░░░░█▒░░░░ ░░░░░░▒█░░░░░░▓░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒ ░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░█▒░░░░ ░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░▒░░▓██░████▒░░ ░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓░░░░ ░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░░░░███████▒███░░ ░░░░░░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▓█░░░░░ ░░░░██▓░▒░░░░░▒▒▒█▓▓████▓░░░██ ▒░░░░░░░▓███████▓░░░░░░██▓░░ ░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█▓░▓██████████░░█ █░░░░▓▒█████████▓▒▓▓▓▓█░▓█▓░ ░░██▓░░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▓░▒▒░░░▓░░▒████ ▓░░░░█████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▓█░░ ░▓█▒▒░░███████▓░░░░░░██░░░░▒█▒ ░░░░░░▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒░█▓░ ▒█▒▓░░█▓░░░░░████▒▒███░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█████░▓░▓█▓ ▓█░▓░▓█░░░▓▓░░░▒████░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░█░░░░░██▒██░░░█▓▒░▒█▓ █▓░▓░█▒░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░██▓░░░▒███▒▒▒░░░▒░▒█▓ ▒▓░▓░█░░▒██▒███░░░░░░░░░░▒▒███ ▒░░░░░░░▓██░░░░░░░▓█░░░▒░▒█▓ ░█░▓░█▒████░░▒███░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓█░░ ░░░░░░░░░▓██░░░░░░▓█░░▒▒░▓█▒ ░█░▓░▓█░░░█▓░░░▒███▓░░░░░░▓█░█ ███▒░░░░░███▓▒░░░░██▓░░░▓██░ ░▒▓▒░░█░░░██▒░░░▒█▓███▓░░░▒█▓█ ▒░▓▒░░░░██░░░░▓▒░▓███░▓▒░█▓░ ░░█░▓▒░░░░▒███▒░▒█░░▒▓████▒░░░ ░░░░░█▓██░░░░░░░██▓█░░░▓█░░░ ░░██░░▓░░░░▓████▒█▓░░░░░▒████▓ ░░░░▒█▓░░░░░░▓██▓▓██░░░█▒░░░ ░░░██▓░░░░░░█▓░████▒░░░░░█▓▒▓█ ██████▒▒▒▒▓████▒▒█░██░░▒█░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░▒█▒░▒█████▒░░█░░░░ ░░████████▒▒█▒░░█░██░░▓█░░░░ ░░░░░██░░░░░░▓█░░█▒███████░░░░ ░░▓▓░░░▒█░░░░▓█░▓█▓██░░▓█░░░ ░░░░░▒█▒░░░░░░██░█░░░▓██████▓░ ░░▓▓░░░░█░░░▓███████░░▓█░░░░ ░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░██▓░░░░░░██████ █████████████████████░░▓█░░░ ░░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░█▒░▓██ █████████████████████░░▓█░░░ ░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░██▒░░░▒█▒░░░░ ▒██████████████████▓█░░▓█░░░ ░░░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░░▓██░░██░░░░░ ░█▒░▒▒▒███████▒█▒█▓█▓░░▓█░░░ ░░░░░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░██▓█░░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▓█░▓█░█▓█░░░▓█░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░██░▓▒░▒▓░░░▒███▒░░░░ ░█▒░░░░█░░░█▒░█░██▓░░░▓█░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░██░░█░░▒▓░░░▒████▓▓ ░█▒░░░█░░▓█░▓████▒░░░░▓█░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░▒▓░░▓▓░░░░▒███ ███████████████▓░░░░░░░▒█░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░█▒░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░░ ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░█▒░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░▒▓▒░▒▓▓ ▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░░░▓░░█▒░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██▓░░░▒▒▒▓ ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░░░░▒▓░░░█▒░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███░░░░░ ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒█░░░░░█▒░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒█░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██ ███▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒ ▒▒████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▒▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▓██████▓▓▒░░░░░

U mad bro?
Last edited by Bo_ on 13 Sep 2021, 13:50, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Smaller image would be much appreciated.
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

Post 22 Sep 2012, 16:25

It's interesting that someone asked me yesterday... for my personal TOP 10 players of all times.
But this is a secret that must not be revealed ever. It was funny making the List, made me think a lot.

I sent him a PM with the 10 NAMES, and some brief reviews about why some players were left out.
The list was made with no particular order since sometimes a player has great or just acceptable performances.
Rankings are idiotic idea ....reason for pages of flood and spam....
R.A - power in unity!
<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 22 Sep 2012, 20:06

It's interesting that someone asked me yesterday... for my personal TOP 10 players of all times.
But this is a secret that must not be revealed ever. It was funny making the List, made me think a lot.

I sent him a PM with the 10 NAMES, and some brief reviews about why some players were left out.
The list was made with no particular order since sometimes a player has great or just acceptable performances.
Rankings are idiotic idea ....reason for pages of flood and spam....
Already it's my and some other people's point for more than half of year, but few other ones seems to still don't understand that. :p
powah gamin! - trusted source of best KaM Remake replays!
Conquest of Paradise - balanced 1v1 map in the spirit of maps like Golden Cliffs or Across the Desert
<<

PegazuS

Recruit

Post 25 Sep 2012, 18:01

whoa im on the list! my mother will feel proud of me !
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 25 Sep 2012, 19:06

That's a joke. :)
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

PegazuS

Recruit

Post 26 Sep 2012, 03:09

Indeed it´s a joke, nobody here is pro. Some goods, some averages players, but no noob or pro

Return to “General Talk”