Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Playing K&M - TPR over multiplayer

<<

Fleshcrawl

Peasant

Post 24 Apr 2011, 10:55

Playing K&M - TPR over multiplayer

Hello!

After few years, I've decided to pull K&M box out of closet and play it again. We've also tried to play it on LAN party, but somehow we didn't succeed.

Here's what we did:
- tried over LAN, but computers just didn't find eachother (mabye that LAN out of sync fix might fix it)
- tried over TCP/IP: we found eachother and made the game, but it was so slow, that it was basicly unplayable; we both used window 7 fix btw

Any suggestions/comments about this issue would be most appreciated :D

Thanks and enjoy,
Fleshcrawl[/url]
<<

Kridge

Crossbowman

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 24 Apr 2011, 14:31

I have the same problem, with playing multiplayer. Sometimes it worked, very well, but after 5 min. (playing with an ethernet cable 1GB/sec: 2 people) it started to show different screens, when they were compared and one time we managed to win, but I did and my friend did too. Battle at the beach or something, i dunno know, but when I already killed him, he was still killing me and just slaughtered my man!
So weird. I'm very interested in how this can be solved.
´Kridge`
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 26 Apr 2011, 12:40

It's a synchronization error, I think. As far as I know, it only happens on TPR, so try using TSK when playing multiplayer (assuming you own it).
I'm not certain, but I think that (sometimes) TPR can actually have a ''glitch free'' multiplayer game. (I seem to remember playing a 'glitch free' a game against my brother in TPR, but it was a long time ago so I don't remember for sure. :roll: )
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “General Talk”