Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Does anyone else often....?

<<

ErikTheRed

Serf

Post 10 Jan 2011, 19:17

Does anyone else often....?

-make serfs and soldiers ONLY in groups of five, and replace them back so they are in multiples of five again if they take losses? (and make a second school house so you can produce serfs/recruits in units of 10?)

-not mind using store house +10 everything cheat if you've accidentally overbuilt your roads before you got your quarry working?

-get hungry for fresh bread when you build your first bakery of the game?

-demolish your pre-built buildings in missions so you can put 1 more tile of road down infront of your inn?

-build way too many of everything way too early and end up with no wood or stone for 20 minutes?

-have to have troops in square/rectangle formations, if the last line is missing a couple troops you MUST replace them or find an alternate formation that is even (only if you cant replace them back to multiples of 5 :P)

-whistle the music when not playing because its catchy?

-over produce all food structures so you have an overwhelming stockpile of all food that you'll never need, but "just incase"?

-group units that are closer to hunger at the front of other troops, even if the other troops are 75% full, to get them all on the same schedule?

-refuse to feed your troops on the fly (on the move) and wait until they are in position somewhat close to your storehouses to feed them?
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 10 Jan 2011, 20:26

I make serfs and such in groups of 6 (5 in quine line, and one being trained) and usually soldiers in 12's, but later I don't care.
I would never use the 10 everything cheat. I wouldn't feel like I actually won.
I have gotten hungry for bread after making my bakery! Quite odd.
I build my inns that way in easy missions, but never would I destroy it to do so.
I've run out of wood/stone early like you said. It doesn't happen a LOT though...
I make my own lyrics to the song, and I sing those! I don't even do it deliberately. Again, odd.
I just enjoy making huge cities with lots of everything.
I don't feed my troops before battle if it's near the end of a mission :twisted: I let them fight before I waste my precious food on them.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

ErikTheRed

Serf

Post 11 Jan 2011, 07:49

haha ive never thought of making up lyrics, im going to have to try that :D :D
<<

Categoricus

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 17 Jan 2011, 14:00

I often hum the tune of the KaM lyrics, although I haven't play KaM for almost a year. I'm not capable of making up any senseful lyrics for them but when I listen to the KaM hits from my custom playlist I often imagine some scenes under their effect. Scenes like in a film, eg. soldiers wandering to the battlefield (connected to Medieval Horn) or just a hopeless man desiring after his love (connected to The Princess).
Primus Christianus Hungaricus Categoricus

Return to “General Talk”