Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Multiplayer

<<

Noah

Peasant

Post 19 Oct 2010, 20:36

Multiplayer

Hi everyone,

Is there someone who wants to play Knights and Merchants: TSK (xD) (I think i have version 1.3 and not 1.32) I am opening tomorrow at 10:00 (Dutch time) a room in GameRanger (You can google and you will find it) My brother will come too so we need 4 guys :) Maybe my brother will come some later but ill get him out of his bed. My ingame name is: |NL|NoahGuy1
but you just have to seach for a TSK room.

So just leave a comment :) And ill be waiting for you tomorrow.

Greetings,
<<

Plaguesworn

Militia

Post 20 Oct 2010, 10:36

I think you left me a pm on youtube as well. I always want to play, but
I only can on Fridays from 4 pm or on Saturdays. Because I'm still
going to school. Or on holidays. And Tunngle is more suitable for playing
a TSK sessin. Seriously.
And you do know that you can't commence a multiplayer session without
TSK being patched to V1.32? Because if it's still V1.3 it will crash when
you try to start the session. And all the players need to have the same version (V1.32) in order to enter the host's game.
What about this Friday?
<<

Plaguesworn

Militia

Post 20 Oct 2010, 11:14

I suggest you better add me on msn, that's alot easyer
to talk and arrange when we're going to play.
<<

Noah

Peasant

Post 20 Oct 2010, 16:21

I just patched to 1.32 and im goinge to download Tunngle (or something) and i am not online friday (i got to go somewhere) but is saturday a problem? and my msn: (Ill PM you)
<<

Plaguesworn

Militia

Post 20 Oct 2010, 16:31

Just posting randing nonsence so I can get 5 posts.
<<

Plaguesworn

Militia

Post 20 Oct 2010, 16:31

So I can give you my e-mail adress.
<<

Plaguesworn

Militia

Post 20 Oct 2010, 16:40

Saturday sounds awsome because there's another player from
the Dutch K&M forum called Timo whom can also only play on
this Saturday. I see you're a guest so you can't visist my profiel
to get me e-mail so that's why I'll give it here:
judgment_dragon@hotmail.com
Btw is your brother playing as well? Then we're with 4. Up and till
now I've never played with more then 3 people. Add me on msn
so we can all arrange a time for playing on this Saturday. :D
<<

Xmasjos

Farmer

Post 21 Oct 2010, 09:24

You are actually really giving away your e-mail for spammers? There are millions of spam-bots searching the internet for e-mail addresses.

I would like to play, but I can't this weekend. I'm on a youth-camp (at least, it is literally how we call it in Holland) without my laptop and without internet. Maybe next week we can try it altogether? It has been a long time for me :)
<<

Plaguesworn

Militia

Post 21 Oct 2010, 14:11

Well we're playing this Saturday at 10 am (Dutch time), but
like I said I'm always in for a session TSK! I would love to
play it the upcoming weekend with you, if the others all in ass well.
Add me on msn to arrange it next week. And how did I suppose to
give him my e-mail if he isn't a member here?
<<

Juba

Barbarian

Post 21 Oct 2010, 15:11

Well, you can send private messages and spambots can't read them.
<<

Plaguesworn

Militia

Post 22 Oct 2010, 04:06

I wasn't able to send him a pm in the first place, because he's not
a member.
<<

TheIso (Jo?l)

Post 24 Oct 2010, 13:54

Multiplayer with Plaguesworn and Noah

I want to apologize for the last time we played multiplayer. :oops: I went wrong because we dont know well eachother. But i have also to that Noah and i are really friendly and do not like liars. Noah and I have talked after the multiplayer session. We marched up against you together, that was wrong. But then you asked me to destroy the barracks, i disagreed with that. Of course, Noah did not.

I want a fair game, but on the other hand i dont want to be destroyed. I think noah agreed with this. You were really strong in the beginning (We played a long time already).

Sorry for giving you a bad morning. :(
<<

TheIso (Jo?l)

Post 24 Oct 2010, 15:10

I went wrong because we dont know well eachother.
I mean: It wents wrong
<<

Plaguesworn

Militia

Post 24 Oct 2010, 18:52

Hello again, Jo?l, atleast you have the decency to speak to me once more. Wich I appreciate.
But first off let me give you an objective summary of the unfinished multiplayer session wich
had yesterday:

First off I urged that nobody would would be an ally to eachother, because the thirth player would then
be clearly outnumberd and lose instanly. I also told you a few days ago, when we played a battle multi
session togheter, that I had noticed that you were allies of eachother, but you maintained that you were
not. Wich was impossible because your soldiers walked next to eachother without killing themselfs. But I gave
in to your lies and hoped that it would never happen again. When we were testing the cabability of Gameranger,
you again cheated by togheter marching up to me, and you still maintained that you were not allies. Then finally
when we were playing a building session, yesterday, I once again urged that nobody would become allies. You replied
very cleary that you accept these rules that we agreed to a week ago. The only rule that you did not break was the
truce that existed out of 1 hour and 30 minutes, wich eventually existed out of 2 hours of even longer. Until I
asked you is the truce almost over? Wich one of you replied with a yes. But the other said just a few minutes longer.
I said okay, will 10 more minutes do? That will be fine, I got as an answer. 20 Minutes later I decide to attack
the black team for there coal with a small army. I almost won the battle until yellow attack me out of nowere. Yellow
was attacking with scouts wich were killing my remaining crossbowmen next to black's axefichters, without attacking
eachother => you were allies. Even that I realised that from that point on you guys were marching up against me
by being allies the entire time, I was polite and asked why yellow was attacking me in the first place. The answer was
ridiculous: You were almost attacking my coalmines!
Now keep that in mind knowing that all of his coalmines were behind his watchtowers en his own troops. So that doesn't
make any sense. Anyway I didn't gave attention to it anymore and was planning to destroy the black team with an army
of 60 men, but then I saw yellow was attacking me in the nord. So I canceled my attack on black and moved those troops
to the nord of my village, were yellow was suffering a tremendous defeat. I attack yellow's village with my remaining
troops that survived the ambush. I clearly won en had about 9 - 11 milities and +- 6 crossbowman remaining. The barrack
of the yellow team wasn't containing any recruts, I could tells this from the fact that each time a recrut entered the
barrack, one swordsman came out. So I put my milities in the doorway, so no more recruts could enter his barrack. Then
12 swordsman from the black team were walking by yellow's watchtowers => again you guys were allies. Then the destroyed
me remaing troopes. I asked them: "What's the meaning of this, you just broke the rules once again!"
Then he said: "You attacked me as well without saying when and were you would stike me!"
20 minutes before I attack the black team I explicitly asked if the truce was over and I got a clear yes. Now what kind
of fool would tell his opponent when and were he's going to attack him? Oh excuse me princess, but yellow attacked me ass wel
without saying when or were, I just noticed when I got attacked by him. That's what's fun about K&M! I confronted them
by breaking the rules, but they maintained that they did not en called me a lair and a cheater. Now Breaking rules is
cheating I tought, so I have the privileges to call you a cheater.

I hope you read the entire summary, now I beg you to reconsider who're the actually cheaters here.
Apology eccepted thoug, and I saved the game when I practically defeated the yellow team, before you cheated by destroying
me troops as an ally of yellow. If you're honest we can do it over from that point of without you 2 marching up to me
by cheating your way though. This is not about the fact that I would have defeated yellow, it's about principles, wich you
did't have yesterday. I hope we can do it over from that save I still have on this Friday or Saturday? Let me know.

Miguel.
<<

TheIso (Jo?l)

Post 25 Oct 2010, 17:28

Multiplayer in Battle for Coal

Very good that you have written a clear summary!

I would now also answer honestly the question (Who are actually the cheaters here?): We had planned, while playing, to march up against you with Noah. We tried to hide our cheating, but it failed you saw the cheating.

Our reasons of cheating were: fun of fighting together against a stranger and the fair you would beat one of us.

I am a serious gamer and have my principles. These are similar to those you have.

As i said, well done you have made a summary. I didn't know Noah attacked you. I saw it later.

I think that we can do it over. We load the unfinished multiplayer session that you have saved. I suggest you dont destroy Noahs barrack. I will find it sportive.

Noah and I have to build a new defence, against each other. Please give us some time for that. You can also expand your camp.

Saterday is the first time we can play, without alliances.

Return to “General Talk”