[BOT-SPAM] Control of real User-Interface Action

<<

Obotava

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 22 Jun 2018, 10:34

[BOT-SPAM] Control of real User-Interface Action

Hello Knight's Community,

I am "The Flying Cup", I just want to mention that I could see one player which had a normal name a flag, not setted as "AI Player" played like a BOT.

Are there any Real-Time KaM Remake Bot Programs, I mean this is technically possible to realise and develope, but who would do that?

For my opinion there should be only active playing Users in this game which are playing in Real-Time and not using any kind of Automatic Systems, which are playing for them.

In other words, is it possible to add a control-system at the Online-Game which controlls frequently the activity of the game, I mean like the "CHECKING UP"

for every "20 - 30 minutes" in game where the user got to enter a "code" which is in a picture. The Control-Pictures will be made by active admins every week, so there won't be any kind of BOT-PLAYERS?

Your
The Flying Cup
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 22 Jun 2018, 15:32

Re: [BOT-SPAM] Control of real User-Interface Action

Are you serious? AI in this game is so bad that 80% of human players should be better than bots. It can't even make barracks in 60 minutes on many maps. The new upcoming AI is a lot better, but still, I really doubt anyone would be interested in implementing this feature.

What do you exactly mean, that this player played like a bot?
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 24 Jun 2018, 00:47

Re: [BOT-SPAM] Control of real User-Interface Action

Are you serious? AI in this game is so bad that 80% of human players should be better than bots.
He probably spotted one player of that 20%. Casual players can play as bad as Bots, nothing new.

They even reinforce that idea by not replying or writing you back when you ask them a question.
When such happens a possibility is they don't understand english or, more bot-like, never open the chat window that is sparkling below... sad but real. :(
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo

Return to “General Talk”