Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 14 Apr 2018, 18:35

Results of the Tournament 4vs4

Here posted results your games,example:
name team vs name team
Winner
and achive with replay
Almost there post some violents of enemy teams(towers,abusive behavior,didnt join in time without warnings)
so if team joined in lobby pre-agreed tme with enemy and by this time enemy didnt join,send there 2 screen:
1,where team eenemy accept with you propose time
2.with your lobby where you full teams and not full enemy
if you do it like i wrote team enemy will have tecnical lose
Russian army the best members and playersin the world
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 16 Apr 2018, 18:05

Re: Results of the Tournament 4vs4

https://challonge.com/ru/kam_remake_2018_4x4_tour#
Guys there we formed groups,all your result will correct automatic in this group,after your posts there
Russian army the best members and playersin the world
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 22 Apr 2018, 20:43

RA-1 - RA-3
winner 1
Iron&Gold

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
R.A - power in unity!
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 29 Apr 2018, 17:21

The Great 2 wins over RA-4

Curious fact: Only 1 player made Knights.
Next Sunday we must win over 300FPS to pass as 1st place in group.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

Chris

Militia

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 29 Apr 2018, 22:00

Don't ask how but Beer won vs GW
The clown formerly known as Fu
<<

Razor

Barbarian

Post 29 Apr 2018, 22:15

Don't ask how but Beer won vs GW
<<

Killer!!

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 29 Apr 2018, 23:36

After having watched the stream of this game I really want to take this opportunity to praise team GW after todays performance in this tournament. Despite their defeat, they put up an amazing fight. They out matched [Beer] on literally every front tactically and strategically after peace time!
It's magnificent to see how creativity rewards in tournaments like this and makes room for surprising results! (GW was very close this time).

Whilst I can imagine team Beer being completely frustrated throughout and after this game; I still believe that they should appreciate such a unordinary effort from the opposition, they fought bravely despite being the underdog!

Finally, whilst being a true and loyal member of [Beer] (the times I am actually there...), I must admit that during this game I almost found myself cheering for GW when I saw how they faced this challenge! (of course I am still secretly happy they didn't completely succeed in the end ;) )

Team GW I salute you and your tactical appraches and let's hope for more surprises during this tournament!
Cheers!
Do you want to play with/against me? Just write me a PM :D
<<

Destah

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 30 Apr 2018, 03:57

FACEROLL won vs RA3
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 30 Apr 2018, 08:05

After having watched the stream of this game I really want to take this opportunity to praise team GW after todays performance in this tournament. Despite their defeat, they put up an amazing fight. They out matched [Beer] on literally every front tactically and strategically after peace time!
It's magnificent to see how creativity rewards in tournaments like this and makes room for surprising results! (GW was very close this time).

Whilst I can imagine team Beer being completely frustrated throughout and after this game; I still believe that they should appreciate such a unordinary effort from the opposition, they fought bravely despite being the underdog!

Finally, whilst being a true and loyal member of [Beer] (the times I am actually there...), I must admit that during this game I almost found myself cheering for GW when I saw how they faced this challenge! (of course I am still secretly happy they didn't completely succeed in the end ;) )

Team GW I salute you and your tactical appraches and let's hope for more surprises during this tournament!
Cheers!
Thank you Siem. I've received very kind words from quite some people, and I'm still really happy at the result. Even if we lost, I think we've had amazing form and focus yesterday, and it was almost enough to win over the team that is one of the pretenders for the tournament win. I'd like to thank my teammates - Paula, Mithrellas and Rinhamus. We had really good understanding with Pauline at the top (as usual? :) ), and our Dutch mates outdid themselves in the battle, really, attacking the enemy with crap militia army and still winning etc. And let's remember Bercik's commitment as well, even if it was too late to save us :p Together we managed to do something amazing. Now let's try to beat some more asses!
<<

Mithrellas

Recruit

Post 30 Apr 2018, 08:41

Cheers!
Thank you Siem. I've received very kind words from quite some people, and I'm still really happy at the result. Even if we lost, I think we've had amazing form and focus yesterday, and it was almost enough to win over the team that is one of the pretenders for the tournament win. I'd like to thank my teammates - Paula, Mithrellas and Rinhamus. We had really good understanding with Pauline at the top (as usual? :) ), and our Dutch mates outdid themselves in the battle, really, attacking the enemy with crap militia army and still winning etc. And let's remember Bercik's commitment as well, even if it was too late to save us :p Together we managed to do something amazing. Now let's try to beat some more asses!
Thx Sado! It was sad that I couldn't finish the game by some urgent shit at home. If I could stay a bit longer then it was possible to win this game. I got enough in my barrakcs but it was to late :( Even I left 2 seconds after 1.40 time, so its was a bit of shame for me . I wil play next time till the end, if we can get the next round!

Beer it was an amazing game against you. I didn't expect this kind of long game xD
The journey doesn't end here!
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 30 Apr 2018, 13:07

I wil play next time till the end, if we can get the next round!
Apologize accepted :P Twas really a shame that you left us in this Critical moment, i felt soooo sorry after this game and it hits me to the very ground.
But after the night, i slept with it... i recovered and ofc i understand that you could have something more urgent than playing the game. (yes its only the game,i love this sentense even more now)
After all this i feel proud ye know, we were able to create something magnificent. We surprised so many people with this game. We spread LOVELY chaos on the battleground! In the heart of hearts i feel we were victorious.

Thanks you guyz for nice game. Congratulations for oponent team (hope you've got your hair out of your heads) (6)
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 30 Apr 2018, 13:17

Thanks you guyz for nice game. Congratulations for oponent team (hope you've got your hair out of your heads) (6)
If there's any hair left, they are surely GREY now!
<<

Jack

Laborer

Post 03 May 2018, 06:21

E* won vs The Great 1
<<

Razor

Barbarian

Post 03 May 2018, 12:20

E* won vs The Great 1
Maybe screenshot?
" There is no peace, "

says the lord,

" for the wicked. "
<<

TheRagingBullet

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 03 May 2018, 13:47

Estar vs Thegreat1.jpg

Return to “Tournaments”