Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

The First tournament 4vs4 in Kam community

<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 26 Apr 2018, 13:13

Re: The First tournament 4vs4 in Kam community

My team should most likely play against Beer this weekend. We didn't contact R.A2 yet (we will soon) - we're planning to play with them in May, we want to let everyone from our team play at least in 1 game, and some players were unavailable before.
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 29 Apr 2018, 18:11

Can someone explain to me why this topic is here, and not in the Tournament section?
Same goes for the results.
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 29 Apr 2018, 22:30

Can someone explain to me why this topic is here, and not in the Tournament section?
The last tournament, and this current one as well, the players organizing them didn't have rights to post in proper section, and nobody was there to correct it I guess. I propose to move the topics to the proper section, including Mandos' previous 2v2 tournament. I know people in general were supposed to ask the staff first before organizing a tournament on these forums (to ensure no random people spam tournament threads), but I think this shouldn't be an issue when we see now that these tournaments have pretty good organization.
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

Post 30 Apr 2018, 06:51

The last tournament, and this current one as well, the players organizing them didn't have rights to post in proper section, and nobody was there to correct it I guess. I propose to move the topics to the proper section, including Mandos' previous 2v2 tournament. I know people in general were supposed to ask the staff first before organizing a tournament on these forums (to ensure no random people spam tournament threads), but I think this shouldn't be an issue when we see now that these tournaments have pretty good organization.
Good point.

I'll change the permissions for the Tournaments forum and move the topics once I'm done. That may (or may not) take a few days.
<<

Jack

Laborer

Post 03 May 2018, 19:46

We need Bara as replasment, cuz stocky is unreachable.

If anyone have a problem with that, please tell us
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 03 May 2018, 20:12

They will play with BARA but without Stocky if Stocky will wake up he cant to take part in this tournament more,not like player not like replacement
Russian army the best members and playersin the world
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 07 May 2018, 12:13

Is RA2 alive? We tried contacting them for the past week, we really wanted to play past weekend. I wrote to Xojlo (I was ignored), I wrote to Skeletor (he said he'll come on TS at Sunday and will try to bring his teammates if they can play, not even Skelli arrived). I don't even know how to contact David and Stalin. I tried asking a few RA guys to contact them through their Discord. What else I can do?

While we're at it, Beer would like to play with them too.
<<

Razor

Barbarian

Post 07 May 2018, 13:53

Is RA2 alive? We tried contacting them for the past week, we really wanted to play past weekend. I wrote to Xojlo (I was ignored), I wrote to Skeletor (he said he'll come on TS at Sunday and will try to bring his teammates if they can play, not even Skelli arrived). I don't even know how to contact David and Stalin. I tried asking a few RA guys to contact them through their Discord. What else I can do?

While we're at it, Beer would like to play with them too.
our team has the same problem with R.A2
I have tried all possible ways to contact the members of the team RA2, but there is still no response from them.
in beer we will be available this weekend.

we have 8 days to finish the estimated time for the tournament to play the matches.

they have to consider that the RA2 team must play 2 matches one against GW and one with BEER
" There is no peace, "

says the lord,

" for the wicked. "
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 07 May 2018, 19:08

if they will not respond then tech defeat
Russian army the best members and playersin the world
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 07 May 2018, 20:13

if they will not respond then tech defeat
So easy and simple. I'm always wondering :wink:
<<

Mexican T

Lance Carrier

Post 09 May 2018, 21:36

300 FPS vs RA 4 result: 300 FPS win
300 FPS vs Thegreat 2 result: 300 FPS win
Replays attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 10 May 2018, 00:05

Main confrontations were these-> MexT vs MaRtin/Cytla, MexB vs Stefan, JohnRambo/Jachu vs Jeronimo.

However, what would have happened if Browaar had played instead of Jachu? Sadly, noone can answer this question...
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

Mithrellas

Recruit

Post 10 May 2018, 08:14

Main confrontations were these-> MexT vs MaRtin/Cytla, MexB vs Stefan, JohnRambo/Jachu vs Jeronimo.

However, what would have happened if Browaar had played instead of Jachu? Sadly, noone can answer this question...
I am sorry to say this but Martin and Jeronimo needs a warning by the rule of towerlimit. At the end of PT they got less towers but while the streaminging they build more then the limit of 6 towers. You can see it in the stream of sado.

Jero got 2 towers at the bridge and 5 in his south
Martin got 2 towers in the south, 2 in the north and 3 in the middle
The journey doesn't end here!
<<

Stefan The Great

Blacksmith

Post 10 May 2018, 08:23

I am sorry to say this but Martin and Jeronimo needs a warning by the rule of towerlimit. At the end of PT they got less towers but while the streaminging they build more then the limit of 6 towers. You can see it in the stream of sado.

Jero got 2 towers at the bridge and 5 in his south
Martin got 2 towers in the south, 2 in the north and 3 in the middle
They realise later with those towers. I think is much better from organisators from tournament and league to introduce in maps that tower limit script and this will resolve for sure this issue of 6&8 towers. When you are focused and lack of time you not give attention all time at numbers of towers and make like in normal game, like Franco also did on TFF and I on league when I didn't know numbers of towers also construct them bulk because I entered in crises of time. I think is normal game behavior and we need this script in maps to be sure that no one make more. Also from 300 didn't observe to attention us to distroy thouse towers. Was tension of game where all was focus on armies :D :D
So imprelet limit towers script and all will be fixed.
Peace be with you!
[TG] The Great Clan
http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/foru ... f=3&t=3750
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 10 May 2018, 09:17

I entered in TOTAL PANIC knowing 300FPS would realize a massive assault on my location and forgot about towerlimit. :)

By the way, if my towers are destroyed and count goes down, can I build again towers till 6 limit?

Or it's like once your towers are lost, you are more and more open till your base is a free pass? (like Rich Land power locs)
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo

Return to “Tournaments”