Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

The First tournament 4vs4 in Kam community

<<

Mithrellas

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 06 Apr 2018, 17:58

Re: The First tournament 4vs4 in Kam community

Maybe Ben and Firo could stream as well?

Or they have no time ? Because Sado play as well in the tournament and its interresting for him to watch his game back with feedback of the other streamers :P
The journey doesn't end here!
<<

Razor

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 06 Apr 2018, 19:05

Team [Beer] sign up for the tournament.
- Mr. Fu
- Razor
- Zatoara
- kungen

Replacements:
-
Replacements [Beer]Daan add him
" There is no peace, "

says the lord,

" for the wicked. "
<<

Mithrellas

Recruit

Post 08 Apr 2018, 15:11

When will the bracket come online?
The journey doesn't end here!
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 08 Apr 2018, 15:45

WARNING: about system: it will system of group 3 teams in 4 group, 2 best team in group go to bracket,
About points:2 points for victory,0 for lose,1 if game will continue more than 1:40 min:team enemy can consider that it win if:
a)one temmate of enemy wrote gg and leave
b)if destroy all towns for the descrition"enemy destroyed"

draw will show online ,streamer sado,14 april at 19 CET WELCOME ALL ON THIS STREAM
Russian army the best members and playersin the world
<<

Stefan The Great

Blacksmith

Post 13 Apr 2018, 07:51

An idea about locations choosen in tournament games.
Because teams will be choosen like in football champions, with urn value (ballot box / значение урны / значение урны) I propose a little balance for teams that are in low urn value (ballot box / значение урны / значение урны). They must have chance to choose locations on maps where they will play. For example, let say that will be team - 9.Team FACEROLL( Centurion,Dima (D..),Destah^,Raketa.) vs 5. Team ^_^ (Asso. Ferz. Gulliver, Gollem). I think is fair, because Team ^_^ will be in low urn value (nr 2 or 3 or 4) to give them chance to choose locations in map that will play agains this team, to balance a little this game and give them oportunity to make very good game and maybe, why not, to win with this advantage.

In last 2vs2 tournament was very unfair with that nik system. Just give super power to strongest team agains a little weak teams.

Then, when will be 2 teams from same urn value, let say nr 1, with example
9.Team FACEROLL( Centurion,Dima (D..),Destah^,Raketa.) vs 12.Team [Beer] :Mr. Fu Razor Zatoara kungen;Replacements [Beer]Daan to be used this:

1. Raportated at how much teams from urn value (nr 2 or 3) meat until hour of game, if you meat less teams from urn value (nr 2 or 3) you will choose location.
or to be more fair
2. Random system - https://www.random.org/lists/ - A livestream from sado/firo with this little soft that wil make random for eath type of this game.

In this mode I think we can add a little balance in games because if you give to a strong team also best locations from 1 map they will be unstopable and weak teams will have more chances to win.

I think this is the hole idea to see an very interesting tournament and maybe some surprises win not to know from them who will be in semifinals and finals.

Peace! :D
Peace be with you!
[TG] The Great Clan
http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/foru ... f=3&t=3750
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 13 Apr 2018, 11:42

Stefan using this system already. NOW GUYS WE ALL WILL WAIT TOMORROW ON DRAW STREAM BY SADO AT 19 CET
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 13 Apr 2018, 13:01

the registration will be FINISH TOMORROW AT 13 CET,IF I WONT HAVE MORE TEAMS on this forum with name and roster until that time then you cant to registrate,because we will need some time for ready of draw
<<

bgejavascript

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 13 Apr 2018, 18:45

Congratulations to the Organizers (Mercenary and Sado and others I do not know) and participators!
Have a good, enjoyable time. I bet you will have a lot of fun!

js
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 14 Apr 2018, 18:22

Resilts of the Drawing

R.A - power in unity!
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 14 Apr 2018, 18:25

So guys,now you will HAVE 1 MONTH IN ORDER TO PLAY you 2 games with every team from your group,15 may the last day for finish your group games,every team should play 2 game with every team in your group, after group stage system will:group A.Team who will have 1 place vs team who will have 2 place from group B,and team from second place vs team from fist place always will have choice: ban 4th map or choose loc.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 14 Apr 2018, 21:14

Mercenary, it's not clear if we have to play 1 game vs each team (2 total matches) or 2 games vs each team (4 total matches).
Also, initial post doesn't have any reference to the TIE situations, teams with equal points when group stage is over.

A suggestion to resolve TIED group: Considering you "officially win" a match when you destroy all Key buildings from opposite team (storehouse, schools, barracks), the teams who win earlier/faster will be placed higher.

As result, several matches will result to end a bit later than usual due loser team protecting Key buildings even when main battle was lost, but you will have a clear FACT (match lenght) to determinate which teams won with undeniable supremacy.
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 14 Apr 2018, 22:06

YOU PLAY 1 GAME AGAINST EVERY TEAM IN YOUR GROUP) 2 matches in total,against every team 1 match and in total 2 match
about buildings that can higher it can be np,but no on 1:40 if you have a big dominating they cant to camp 1:40 min it is impossible,about higher buildings ok,then it will not compact in their town,they can use it np,if it will work they will have 1 points,but not right,if 1 player write in chat gg,then game finish too and you win,but if not yes you should destroy all main buildings to the discription Enemy damaged
<<

Stefan The Great

Blacksmith

Post 15 Apr 2018, 05:17

Another suggestion for equal points can be another elimination game between thouse team that have equality. Anyway is a lot of time until 15 may. Will be much action in this style. Who win this extra game go further.
Peace be with you!
[TG] The Great Clan
http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/foru ... f=3&t=3750
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 15 Apr 2018, 13:10

Okay guys and girls, this is not that much important in my opinion, but I feel it needs to be said... when making the drawing (you can see it on the stream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1LQXq7ftc4 ) for 2nd and 3rd baskets, I forgot to click "sort", so the teams stayed in the same order as I pasted them on the list... Thankfully, as you could see, we had two levels of randomness (apart from me making the list randomly sorted, Kirill was giving us some random numbers), so the teams are still random, unless you believe we somehow fixed this with Kirill and I told him which numbers to pick every time. I'm hoping nobody thinks like that, I am really sorry for my mistake!

Thanks to Shady for noticing this!
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 26 Apr 2018, 12:20

Guys from another teams!
I think, that time to begin your tour games has come. When you'll do it?
R.A - power in unity!

Return to “Tournaments”