What is wrong with some people?

<<

bgejavascript

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 17 Oct 2017, 23:00

What is wrong with some people?

Hi,

I have played a while ago on Eruption 8p map and experienced a very bad social behavior, decided to write about it.
I glimpsed in editor, that this location ( no 8) contains amount of gold equal to 200. I have active f.lux tool the same as at work: and because the contrast at 11 PM is much lower, I did not see that this specific slot was a fake one: it does not contain that 200 gold, but about 10 only.
The attachment contains that screenshot.

I decided to go to lobby: and was called by host Tomixx, (who was described later by Sado, as a legend on ts), as a total noob. He also said that me as a java nick (I have only javascript) did not build a castle up to 60 min in other game. That's a lie. He also added very bad words about me, we do not know each other I guess. He banned me.

I do not know this player, but again I have this situation, that somebody described as a legend behaves as a child. Shogun also mentioned that earlier. I would enjoy to play 1-1 with Mr Tomixx on Shadows for example to compare our visions and army production.

So, what is wrong with these people?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 18 Oct 2017, 02:05

Re: What is wrong with some people?

For your comfort, in the game that followed your expulsion (another 4v4 in Eruption 8p), the Right Team lost due Tomixx's fault-> He lost 12 knights to pikemen because was distracted while exploring.
Then his army was outnumbered and was the 1st to lose his base, the rest fell 1 by 1 after that.

I'd like to see you and Tomixx playing a duel. Probably worth a streaming.
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 18 Oct 2017, 07:37

I think the real fault here is at mapmaker's hand. Who the hell makes a mining slot available in such a spot?! It's ridiculous, this is bound to screw up a game for some people. This should be blocked to avoid losing people's time, unless this is somehow intended to raise the difficulty or something... Although you probably should've built the mine below the gold mountain, it's not mapmaker's fault that you have a contrast changing program active I guess.

Tomixx is an old player who didn't play here for very, very long time (it's hard to find anyone on TS right now who remembers him, apart from me) and I am not surprised that his skills are not yet up to the level of his "confidence" xD I understand he was angry for losing so much time for your mistake, but usually we resort to using autosave instead of banning people for screwing up gold, so that's not right I guess. (I mean, I'd ban someone for screwing up stone xD but gold can happen to everyone once in a while...)
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 18 Oct 2017, 16:50

So, what is wrong with these people?
Global warming. Huricanes. Low amount of food--> slower and lower and smalller brains...Evolution...Need more reasons? :mrgreen:
I think the real fault here is at mapmaker's hand.
Yes dear sado, as always, it is their fault. F (6) U :D
Who the hell makes a mining slot available in such a spot?! It's ridiculous, this is bound to screw up a game for some people.
EZiest map and players want to play hard maps. BLA-BLA-BLA...

I'm sorry but this is another topic for flaming and blaming members of this small community for a tiny little mistake...
OFF
CLOSED
DELETE
CENSORE
BURN
THIS TOPIC
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 18 Oct 2017, 21:26

That's why I started playing platform games (Crash Bandicoot rulez!!). Well, actually, I just don't have time for KaM ;)

I wouldn't care too much about such behaviour. It's pretty common, especially amongst those, who claim to be "best players". Here are some words of wisdom for you - most people are idiots. Furthermore, KaM has small community, thus - it's more likely to encounter an idiot (sadly). However, chances to play with people that care more about fun, are a bit higher than in other on line communities (that's what I noticed at least). It's good that you write stuff like that, it's always good to know such stuff about players.

Crash Bandicoot is still a great game.

Tiank out.
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

Tomixx

TS3 Admin

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 18 Oct 2017, 21:52

Java... i dont remember nickname but someone(gollem) check your base and you can stay and play but you leave from game and write GG. (Java had problem with wood that why he wanted to leave) but he said about gold ... We lost 20 min and must play again new game so I banned you because WE DECIDED.

I think your behavior was like a kid.

About Legend this is just joke but You swallow like a noob.

guys sorry for my english for me better talking :P
<<

bgejavascript

Woodcutter

Post 19 Oct 2017, 21:48

Nope. I did not leave. I only voted to go to lobby, because never experienced situation like that.
Gollem did not say that exactly. Please never use other people to confirm your subjective point of view. I reached all trees from left, top and right areas.
Random screenshot after 15 mins.

Your comment express only more and more arrogance.
I wish you good luck pretending to be a legend :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 20 Oct 2017, 07:59

Java, don't be surprised and don't take it personal. The KaM community is poisonous and has declined into a state of anarchy. What's left are mostly keyboard warriors who do nothing but shout, curse, swear and behave like 8-year olds. :)
<<

TheRagingBullet

Warrior

Post 20 Oct 2017, 13:32

I think the real fault here is at mapmaker's hand. Who the hell makes a mining slot available in such a spot?! It's ridiculous, this is bound to screw up a game for some people. This should be blocked to avoid losing people's time, unless this is somehow intended to raise the difficulty or something... Although you probably should've built the mine below the gold mountain, it's not mapmaker's fault that you have a contrast changing program active I guess.
I expect players to use the editor, since only ts players play my map. Not my fault that someone doesnt pay attention and/or is too lazy to open the editor. on top of this, it isn't even the main gold mountain he is reaching for...

anyway here is the noob friendly version so you can stop blaming me:
Eruption 8p noob friendly.rar
<<

Tomixx

TS3 Admin

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 20 Oct 2017, 15:26

Damn... i dont have save from this game. This save would show the truth. If you want to speak come to teamspeak...People can explain you
<<

bgejavascript

Woodcutter

Post 25 Oct 2017, 20:53

Java, don't be surprised and don't take it personal. The KaM community is poisonous and has declined into a state of anarchy. What's left are mostly keyboard warriors who do nothing but shout, curse, swear and behave like 8-year olds. :)
So true! :)
<<

Stocky

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 26 Oct 2017, 09:35

It's the same like in the real life.. people are people but the most funny thing here mb just for me is The Dark Lord's evaluation of comunity even tho he is not playing for at least past 2 years. I think that speaks for itself about attitude of some "players". Or maybe I should use his vocabulary "keyboard warriors". :D

Return to “General Talk”