[EE] Europe Elites

<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 01 Mar 2015, 12:49

[EE] Europe Elites

Hello!

Welcome in the Europe Elites KaM Remake player's database. This group is became for players who would like to use a tag which guarantee for them that they are trusted players and can make performance anytime on any map. This EE list guarantee the player knows something about the citybuilding and a little about the fighting. It's not counting which clans member you are, EE just a list of member, a groups of passed players on basic level.
If would like to member of this group then don't have to do more than only measuring your skill and send us a replay about your "exam" games. Send it to in this topic or into the facebook group. Or sign it to one of our members who know where need to sign up.

Facebook: KaM Remake EUROPE group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1379841882328832/
gogle docs of the members (Yeah already there are lots of players who passed this) :mrgreen:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
(commentable)

In the future there will be more levels also with higher ranking.

Entrance Exams into [EE]:
These are simple tests which use measuring your building and fighting skills.

The Building challange is on Golden Cliffs loc 3. Basicly it's an easy location.
You have to play alone a 60mins game on this loc. The speed is not counting(x1x2x3...or faster). We need only the replay as results and two statistic screen(1st is the PT barrack, 2nd is the lost citizens at 1:30)

Conditions of the passing: (have to pass every points)
-minimum 20 bowmans in the barrack
-minimum 20 swordman in the barrack
-minimum 5 horses (could be traded also) in the barrack
-minimum 40 recruits in the barrack
-minimum 3 towers which are ready up
-after PT do not touch the city until 1:30:00, the city still has to stay in alive. No more builds, no more village management after PT, leave the city to do his job alone. This need for checking the food supplyes. Exercise: don't lose more 20citizens until 1:30:00. (Only units training legal-from school and from the barrack- because the hungry recruits will eat out your city from food;) )

The Fighting Challenge is on the Maze:
Reach first outpost below 20 minutes. Reaching means get to the outpost and defeat every enemy unit that's defending it.

Once you do that, make a screenshot with your nickname (important! just press "t" while making screen or have player's list opened) and time of game. Like this:
Zoom in (real dimensions: 1366 x 666)Image
1.jpg
To make screenshot you can use debug menu, press F11 during the game, open "Debug" menu from toolbar at top and select "Print Screen". Screenshot is gonna be in Remake's main folder, named "screenshots".

Have to pass each challenges 'The building' and 'The fighting' also for membership.

Other Chllanges are avaiable in the gogle docs.;)

Well, challenges be accepted!
Cheers!
t
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by thunder on 19 Jan 2017, 20:27, edited 3 times in total.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 01 Mar 2015, 16:00

Re: [EE] Europe Elites

so basically if we produce 80 swords 100 bows and 4 horses we fail?
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 01 Mar 2015, 16:11

:D
GG question, and maybe a bit op army as 60PT :mrgreen: , but yes in this situation you failed.
The destiny is just creating this low army, if you can do it better that is just could be great of course. In the future we plan more ranks also for those who can produce as army what you can :lol: One of this will be the EE-I as IMPOSSIBLE category, and there will be just the 007type players will be (H)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 01 Mar 2015, 17:04

Well, dicsoupcan, it's all part of following directions. Of course if someone makes 80 swords and 100 bows they are a very skilled player (though I would like to see some armor with those weapons :mrgreen: ), but Thunder has decided that this "challenge" will be sufficient to test if the player is skilled enough or not. The player should have the target goal in mind, and must be able to achieve it.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 01 Mar 2015, 18:54

Here's mine and Lady Pauline's application. I hope my performance on loc2 would count as well for the exam... :). We just wanted to play together, because playing alone is pretty boring... I made one adjustment 3 minutes after PT ended, I started the trade (I just forgot to start it).

Here's replay:
GC Elite Exam.7z
Screens:

We decided to keep recruits inside the Barracks for the whole 1:30, just to make it bit harder :).

Later, we fought. I didn't play for some time, but it was decent I think, although I made huge mistake at the beginning.

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 01 Mar 2015, 20:43

Hey!

Well nice to see that you passed it!
You are the firsts on that list!
Welcome!
t

PS:
I heard about that location 3 is the easiest one, so loc 2 is okay, i knew it will be a good choice;)
<<

Xfuryion

Laborer

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 01 Mar 2015, 22:22

Well, guess I need to start training then. I will post result next year. xD
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 01 Mar 2015, 23:57

well... tiank has failed, he did not play on loc 3 muhahaha.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 02 Mar 2015, 02:39

Loc 3 is easiest? Nah. Loc 3 is the worst in the map in my opinion! (Well maybe 6 is worse. I don't know :p)
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 02 Mar 2015, 07:34

well... tiank has failed, he did not play on loc 3 muhahaha.
Well Dicsoup, he is passed but you failed. You failed because you talked about 80 swords + 100bows and 4horses...Seems you don't understand the game mechanism ;) or please show us your hidden skill, im courious this kind of army. :mrgreen: (of course wthout cheating and with the same 60mins on loc3.)
Please trolling more Dicsoup :P
Thank you!

Tiank present something stronger as the conditions on a slightly weaker location as loc3. Location 3 is power location, because tons of trees are in each directions.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 02 Mar 2015, 08:43

So since loc 2 is allowed is loc 5 also allowed?
<<

Xfuryion

Laborer

Post 02 Mar 2015, 09:03

Ah bummer! 14 iron shields, 15 leather armor, 14 iron armor, 10 swords, 10 bows, 5 horses and 32 recruits (forgot to train them lol). My base was almost finished around 1:00:00. Now because for some reason my Storehouse was closed (I think I did it accidentely), I had a lot of starvation.

So still not good enough! Need more training I guess. But it was a good beginning.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 02 Mar 2015, 18:25

Tiank present something stronger as the conditions on a slightly weaker location as loc3. Location 3 is power location, because tons of trees are in each directions.
All locations of Golden Cliffs are equal in the building phase. Some are harder/ easier to defend and it also depends on map setup, but overall no location on Golden Cliffs is any better than another when it comes to army size. Some players might play better on others because the location design suits them. For example, Da Revo likes location 4 as it has close gold. You, Thunder, like location 3 as it has many trees in all directions. I personally hate location 3 since gold is quite far away, has little fish, and there are always trees blocking my planning (too many trees!).
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 08 Mar 2015, 21:59

chosen speed 1,5x
<<

firefighter

Serf

Post 17 Mar 2015, 14:58

http://postimg.org/image/b1yrk2wnl/ - screen ( entire city + equipment in castle)
http://postimg.org/image/v9ihx662t/ - statistics
  Code:
http://speedy.sh/UzUVK/SavesMP.rar
- replay

Return to “General Talk”