Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Food not being delievered.

<<

Metropolis

Peasant

Post 13 Jul 2016, 05:53

Food not being delievered.

Its been many years i haven't posted anything on this forum. Recently i ran into trouble a few times on mission 12 Shattered Kingdom. I've manged to destroy 2 bases, as while doing that my surfs are not delivering any loafs to the storage room at all. I have like over 100 flower and 0 loafs. I only have a few things running in production which is Farming (12), Mills (5), Wine (4), Coal (3), Wood (4), stone (3) and pig farms (3).
In total time it takes me about 2 hours to destroy both bases with the same amount of army units i started with. I have like 72 surfs doing stuff.... but not delivering loafs at all. As from the 2 hour mark i'm building more surfs... but i think it's not enough time for me to build a turtle defense when they attack at 2:35 or so...

Can anyone help how i can improve the surfs delivering food as high importance?
<<

Krom

Knights Province Developer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 13 Jul 2016, 05:55

Re: Food not being delievered.

From the sound of it - you have much too few serfs and/or blocked Loafs in Store.
Knights Province at: http://www.knightsprovince.com
KaM Remake at: http://www.kamremake.com
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC/FVR tools at: http://krom.reveur.de
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 13 Jul 2016, 09:30

I only have a few things running in production which is Farming (12), Mills (5), Wine (4), Coal (3), Wood (4), stone (3) and pig farms (3).
I can't help but notice that you didn't mention bakeries here... you need more than 1 per 50 people in order to start stocking loaves up.
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 13 Jul 2016, 09:36

It would be great if you send replay from that mission so we can look more precisely into the trouble.
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

Metropolis

Peasant

Post 13 Jul 2016, 19:39

Oh... yeah i got like 4 bakeries going as well.... and 2 inns. Surfs are also having trouble stocking the inn as well.....
but i'm playing the original version off steam... I think this is the only mission i have trouble with surfs not doing a very good job. Taking me like 3-4 tries from the start.

i didn't record my game, but it's this mission i found on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNuwhDECbkA
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 14 Jul 2016, 07:24

So maybe that's the problem - the original KaM. Probably not all bugs were fixed in patches and iirc sometimes serfs had problems doing their duties when there were too many of them.
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

Metropolis

Peasant

Post 16 Jul 2016, 04:07

yeah..... cause when i read the "Read Me" pdf file. TPR Service Release 2 Build 314 and compare to the thread of the 1.60 patch, not much has changed. Should i install the 1.60 patch?
I kinda hate to use the cheat, but if i do then surfs will just concentrate delivering the weapons and armor to the Barracks, while food economy gets even worse.

"fixed: missions 4, 5 and 12 TSK were defective" I'm not sure what that means in the TPR Service Release update means.

Why..... good games going into defunct :(

Return to “General Talk”