Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

I decided to not play this game anymore

<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 02 Aug 2015, 12:06

I decided to not play this game anymore

Hiya,

Today is my the last day playing or observe game as a spectator.
I am rather busy so did not play since 3-4 months, occasionally played fight maps.
But lately I was kicked out the lobby many times when joined (more than 50%) because of "Who the fuck is SimCity?" , without any word or "We need the spot for somebody".

The main lobby playing 60 x1 x1 is childish mutual admiration society, so have fun kids playing game, which based on pixel screening, imitates real dependencies between economy and fights and others also.

Ciao.
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 02 Aug 2015, 12:34

Re: I decided to not play this game anymore

Sad to see player leaving for such a reason, maybe you just have bad luck with players like that. Personally I think, that even though sometimes you may encouter rude and unfair players, Remake is worth playing on line, so I hope it won't be your last day as you stated ;)
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 02 Aug 2015, 18:51

Sounds grim. There are also nice players ------>Me<------ you just have bad luck i guess... Look around, maybe join teamspeak, i can prepare the list of NICE players you can poke to talk or play :) Don't be angry please... just breath, whack the table,wall or something, and go on further!

Weh.. im big 1x1x 60 pt fan... it's sad that you were kicked many times, but be calm now and don't call everyone 'moronstupidbaby' Pleaseee! :P Will be fine!

Cheers!
<<

koczis12

Militia

Post 03 Aug 2015, 01:38

The main purpose of teamspeak players is to create nice (best players we can get) and balanced lobby, thanks to this there is a bigger chance of having an intresting and long game. Appearing out of nowhere and saying that you want to play just won't work. We don't know anything about you so we're not able to create balance, it's obvious that we'd rather take trusted player. When I started playing KaM Remake I was kicked a thousand times but I didn't make a fuss about it, it's just the way things are. You want to quit because of that, have it your way but in my opinion this kind of behaviour is even more childish.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 03 Aug 2015, 19:38

Placed pretty rude but kozcis has a point. But ts players could give new compettive players a chance here and then though.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 03 Aug 2015, 20:28

Placed pretty rude but kozcis has a point. But ts players could give new compettive players a chance here and then though.
Usually it's required to join Teamspeak and at least listen, microphone is recommended but lots of players don't have it/use it. Otherwise you'd really have to have a good reputation from somewhere else. I can think of only one player that took this way and managed to not join TS at all, and she seems to think she is one of the nice players out there, which is a blatant lie. :D
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 09 Aug 2015, 20:53

I met one guy in a "Knight Evolve 4p" map, that was curious about TS players group. He is now joining our games, not playing (because he thinks he still not ready), but observing TS 3v3 or 4v4 games. His name is Sempajlama.

SimCity, maybe get a rest, but don't abandon us. I will be waiting for you with my lobby open. :)
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 10 Aug 2015, 20:33

Hi,

I have decided to join the "xbow lobby", but changed my nick to C yEiitSmE just for fun.
It is anagram. My nick EE SimCity was changed to random letters to see how random player without any "game history" is treated.
And, as you can see on the image attached, I was banned by the host: EE Lady Pauline.

Let me quote your quotation, please

"Sounds grim. There are also nice players ------>Me<------ you just have bad luck i guess... it's sad that you were kicked many times, but be calm now and don't call everyone 'moronstupidbaby' Pleaseee! :P Will be fine! "

Yes, it will be fine, won't it be?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

Post 10 Aug 2015, 22:40

Hmm..., seems that Sado has right to call me a blatant liar :P

pardon Sir, but if you think this troll name can be accepted by normal players then sorry, not at all. We don't want any trolls in our games and most Most players with names similar to this are just trolls.
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 11 Aug 2015, 04:26

Usually it's required to join Teamspeak and at least listen, microphone is recommended but lots of players don't have it/use it. Otherwise you'd really have to have a good reputation from somewhere else.
As in, either do this, or you will get kicked because nobody knows where did you come from. If nobody knows where did you come from, it means you are not on Teamspeak, you will not know how to build and fight, and you will not even listen to the advice of other TS people.

A few days ago, I replaced a new guy that joined TeamSpeak. In 50th minute, he had one coalmine, 3 farms 3 woodcutters no food or leather production buildings, no chance to produce any wooden weapons. I didn't fix his base, in 10 minutes it was simply impossible. The game was sorely lost because it ended up being 2v3. Nobody wants to lose 2 hours for such a game. And that player was on TS, although maybe it's an extreme example, since usually people have some army on PT even if they're new (he was simply playing MP for the first time)
<<

koczis12

Militia

Post 11 Aug 2015, 06:31

Here we go again. Do I really have to explain to you what is the purpose of having a password lobby? No problem, I will-so any random, unknown people can't join.
My nick EE SimCity was changed to random letters to see how random player without any "game history" is treated.
That's the whole point. We don't want any random players without any "game history" in our lobbys. Don't you get that? That's the only way to have a nice game. If I were a host and you would join on that strange nickname I would have kicked you immediately without saying a word. Besides what you did was a clear provocation, you knew that you'll get kicked joining under that nickname. All you wanted is to have an excuse to write on this forum how rude teamspeak players are. What do you expect to gain out of this? This topic makes no sense at all, it's like after I got kicked I'd go to tell my mother about it :? . Just drop it man, If you decided not to play this game anymore stick to the plan.

Take care.
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 11 Aug 2015, 16:55

Hi,

Nice talk! The point is: that all of you are Polish and you keep only one side: yours:)
Yesterday situation proves perfectly your status as mutual admiration society. Let me explain it quickly.

In opposition what I said, I have game history and passed EE test and am in this clan: so this should be minimum requirement to play or stay in a lobby. Plus: knowledge of the password is result of my past activity.
You do not know that do you?

I played lately with Progrus: got similar stats, but mine were worse overall (but up to 40 min mine were even better).

You do not demonstrate any esteem for that: just banned me because there is not free space for yourself in the lobby and I am not available almost every day like you. I have real life, do you?
There is not any rule that nickname should be big name or glorious. Nick can be anything. Even "G.T Koczis" (Great Player) Koczis, hahaha, you make me funny, madam.

Do you remember czechnoob? He is Czech noob - He is better than all of you:)
I have changed my nickname just for fun, first time at all: there was not any hello or message from your side. You banned me, because you are not open to anything else than your narrow minds. But what to expect from you)?

Your comments show arrogance:
"As in, either do this, or you will get kicked because nobody knows where did you come from. If nobody knows where did you come from, it means you are not on Teamspeak, you will not know how to build and fight, and you will not even listen to the advice of other TS people."

I have won with Monkey Rocky with somebody recognized vs somebody recognized 2vs2 easily. And I know properly how to build. You wanna give me an advice? What kind of?

A few days ago, I replaced a new guy that joined TeamSpeak. In 50th minute, he had one coalmine, 3 farms 3 woodcutters no food or leather production buildings, no chance to produce any wooden weapons. I didn't fix his base, in 10 minutes it was simply impossible. The game was sorely lost because it ended up being 2v3. Nobody wants to lose 2 hours for such a game. And that player was on TS, although maybe it's an extreme example, since usually people have some army on PT even if they're new (he was simply playing MP for the first time)

This is only a pixel game. You replaced that player on your own initiative. Were you redeemer of souls then:)?
Well, If I would send you complex UX case, are you able to solve that correctly? No, it is impossible. Hopefully you know what UX is:) that's example to compare your point of view.
<<

Chris

Militia

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 14 Aug 2015, 16:14

Didn't you sit in our lobby yesterday? You got d/ced
The clown formerly known as Fu
<<

thibmo

Council Member

Post 14 Aug 2015, 22:08

Maybe an admin or moderator should do something about this thread.
It's becoming rather unnecessarily aggressive towards certain people.
A shame things happen like this.

Please leave each other for who they are, rather then this.
If you don't like these people, set up your own server or join an empty one, problem solved.
There is also an amazing amount of SP maps available.
Or try to beat some special MP maps by yourself.

Just trying to help, but please stop this nonsense with the "all people from the same country are the same kind" as it is amazingly immature.
Just let each other be, that would be all from my side, thank you.

PS.: No I am not Polish(So there can be no comment about that) and I never stereotype people unless they fit this type a full 100%, which is highly unlikely. Take me as an example, I am a Dutch guy that hates cheese, butter and Heineken(I prefer Belgian beer). I also don't use weed and don't wear traditional clothing. Yet yes I do have and use wooden shoes every now and then(You should try them during the winter, you'll never go back to those cold normal shoes, wood is an amazing insulator, apparently.)
~~ The magic wizard of PascalScriptus. ~~

KP-Wiki :
  • Information about Knights Province scripting ( unofficial )
  • Information about several hosting/server maintenance basics
  • Other random stuff
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 15 Aug 2015, 19:13

Didn't you sit in our lobby yesterday? You got d/ced
Who are you talking to?

Return to “General Talk”