I decided to not play this game anymore

<<

=DjPilaGila=

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 12 Dec 2015, 15:46

Re: I decided to not play this game anymore

Hi there,

My inspiration comes from playing strategy games only, games that makes u use your brains :)
KaM is a very good example on how economics works, wich steps are needed to make a product or waepon, and so on...

Besidses that, its one of my first games in my childhood ;) Had good memories about it and Im happy that there's a Remake of it.

Im sure that I will come to that level of building, it just take some tries to do so
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 13 Dec 2015, 17:17

Hi,

Cool story!
What nick do you then?

Thanks.
<<

Mexican T

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 14 Dec 2015, 02:53

yo simTiti,

My name is Mexican T, AKA Zyzz the god and I want to comment about you caling me your 'friend'.
I do not consider anyone a friend in this game, since I don't know them personally. The only one who is allowed to call me friend, is Bennyhill AKA Ben Kamper, the scarecrow. Image

By the way, if you really believe you can make huge base and then wait and outspam a great player, like me or Ben, then you should make an appointment with your doctor right away. CAUSE YOU LOST YOUR F*CKING MIND!

Anyway hope to see you soon, we might be able to chill and be 'friends'.

Mex T
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 14 Dec 2015, 07:36

Well at least my new job got me promoted to Mexi's friend. Life can't be all that bad then, huh?
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Archer

Laborer

Post 14 Dec 2015, 17:56

mexican T sir have you ever been evaluated for having a mental retardation disorder?
<<

=DjPilaGila=

Farmer

Post 14 Dec 2015, 19:25

Hi,

Cool story!
What nick do you then?

Thanks.
Sorry, what do you mean by this? :$ My nickname, or...? :P
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 14 Dec 2015, 21:29

Hi, I am sorry, forgot to add: use. What nick do you use please? Thanks.
<<

Mexican T

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 14 Dec 2015, 23:37

@Archer, actually I have been sexually and mentally abused between the age of 8-12. After I went to an orphanage, where I got the knights and merchants skills I got today. After being so much better than all the other kids in there, they did try to send me to doctor to check my mental retardation disorder. I managed to escape and I live day by day now. Enjoying life to the fullest, with great people like Ben.

Hope I gave you enough information about my background and I hope you understand that my life wasn't always easy, not like playing 1v1 against koczis, like ABC 123.
<<

Nibo The Destroyer

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 15 Dec 2015, 08:42

@Archer, actually I have been sexually and mentally abused between the age of 8-12. After I went to an orphanage, where I got the knights and merchants skills I got today. After being so much better than all the other kids in there, they did try to send me to doctor to check my mental retardation disorder. I managed to escape and I live day by day now. Enjoying life to the fullest, with great people like Ben.

Hope I gave you enough information about my background and I hope you understand that my life wasn't always easy, not like playing 1v1 against koczis, like ABC 123.
lol.. Dont forget your inprisonment in Area 51 KAM training facility!!!
Et ego vici
<<

=DjPilaGila=

Farmer

Post 15 Dec 2015, 17:50

Hi, I am sorry, forgot to add: use. What nick do you use please? Thanks.
Ah thats okay, Im not using a nick yet, just started a week ago with this Remake, think Im gonna use name that I use here :)
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 15 Dec 2015, 18:30

Okay, I see, let me help you with these. I am sure I could resolve your issue. Do you remember, by who you were abused?
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 16 Dec 2015, 03:40

This topic has been closed since the main "idea" has been "resolved" more or less. If you guys are so curious about each other's pasts, feel free to use PMs.
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “General Talk”