Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Am I still average?

<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 06 May 2015, 21:19

Am I still average?

Hi,

I played about three games since the last post (it means three overall after 6 months break). I can do about 45 soldiers after 60 mins now.
Probably, I know how to play.
Am I still average?
Here I attach the last scores.

Ps. I have nick Hellrider sometimes, as some trolls use my nick SimCity.
Would be any clan interested in game with me or accept my actual skills?

http://postimg.org/image/uia5gw901/

Cheers
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 07 May 2015, 00:33

Re: Am I still average?

I recommend you check out this thread. In my opinion, "average" players should be able to complete the first building challenge:)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 09 May 2015, 14:20

Hello,

I think, have passed the test after third time. This would be about 6th game after my break.
So now I am average and could join EE?

PS. I do not have enough time for this game... Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 09 May 2015, 15:10

http://postimg.org/image/7vjxshv9v/

Here you can find an attachment. The another player is AI.
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 09 May 2015, 15:36

We can see you are not Bad player, but it's not enough to be EE, you didn't played 1:30 which is necessary to take up last achivement in the test. It's all described in the EE Topic. You lost 12 people from starvation in 1:05 it mean that you can do nice army at pt, but your economy is invalid somehow.
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 09 May 2015, 15:48

Hmm, I disagree. I can prepare other mill and bakery, focus only on food after 60 mins (do more wine-makers and block gold production etc.). Yes, I did not wait until 1:30, but can go back to the game.
However, I guess passed the test.Thunder did not: he had 39 recruits in the barracks, not 40 :D
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

Post 09 May 2015, 16:11

You want to bargain now but you can't build any buildings after 60 minutes. If you really have a need to be a member, then try again and that's all.
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 09 May 2015, 17:17

I attach new files.

If you open my old files, you can replay them until about 65 and continue watch(replay) until 01:30. Just replay my old files and click f11 then x300 and wait until 1:30.
I attach an image:

http://postimg.org/image/kvmhrkymd/

18 died after 90. So I passed!

However, as I mentioned, could prepare more food. Here are new files:

http://postimg.org/image/y8mdf3687/

after 60 min

after 83 min
http://postimg.org/image/so9w4g7d3/

so 13 died

Ofc could did much better (I played without fisherman's)

There is not a sense to wait more: two inns are almost full (please see replay: new zip)

Well, I decided to do the test only because Ben asked me. I do not have time to play a lot of games; play occasionally only. I passed EE test, but is it fine to be in your clan?
I have a lot of duties in real life, hopefully will be visible from time to time here...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 09 May 2015, 17:27

Last information: in regard to the test, it is not a point to play till 90. I played until 65, it is the same, because u can continue the replay until 90 on your own or even more!

My old files proved, I passed. And you are angry, because random and noob player like me could join your 'Elite' clan freely (in rules of Thunder is mentioned that).
:D
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

Post 09 May 2015, 17:38

I watched this new replay till 1:30, at pt you had 19 swords in the barracs but i think we can allow it becouse last sword was already on the road in the way to the castle. This is like Thunders missing recrouit. But after 1:30 You have 24 citizens lost, 4 more than allowed. Let us hear what Thunder think about it. I M O this isn't passed. And don't call me petty, we see facts here.
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 09 May 2015, 17:45

Oh yes, thats true 24 (limit was 20).

So please see my previous replay (SimCity.zip), it was 18 then. Just click f11 x300 and continue until 1:30. This is definitely passed. Cheers.
Okay, I can wait 25 minutes (there is x1) and attach the last file. Just for fun haha.

PS. I did not call you anything.
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 09 May 2015, 18:19

Last proof. 18 died after 90 and I met all conditions during 60. Cheers.
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 May 2015, 08:08

And you are angry, because random and noob player like me could join your 'Elite' clan freely (in rules of Thunder is mentioned that).
I think that Pauline just wanted everything to be done as the rules state. This exam should show, that you are able to build a city with decent army at 60 PT and set up economy that would last some time. EE is not a clan, player with [EE] tag should be known as player, that can be trusted, when it comes to skills, so that others can be sure, that they can play a decent match with that player.

Your builds are okay, I would like to play some battle maps with you though, to see how you're fighting, I hope we would have opportunity to do that soon :)
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 May 2015, 09:49

Yeah, and the fact that a lower-skilled player can do the challenge is actually a great motivator for the likes of yourself. Thunder's challenge isn't a problem at all for any TeamSpeak players. EE exam requires 20 swordmen and bowmen suits/weapons, 5 horses, 3 towers, 40 recruits. A mediocre TeamSpeak player would easily do 25 25 5, 4 towers (no more needed on loc3), 60 recruits. The only problem would be food, usually, since lower skilled players tend to lose focus in the last minutes of the peacetime, trying to fix their mistakes (that's from the personal experience of the most famous noob in this game :) ).

This challenge is intended to make people interested in making the first step towards having a good army in 60 minutes of time, which in the old times was enough for most people, and now in the days of long peacetimes and high speeds, seems overly difficult to "randoms" while it's totally not true. But then, when the game settings are dictated by people who make their first sawmill 30 minutes into the game and proceed to make vineyards afterwards, nothing good can happen... no doubt people like this refuse to play PT lower than 90, or else they would have no troops at all (most of them still don't...)

Return to “General Talk”