[EE] Europe Elites

<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 18 May 2015, 18:17

Re: [EE] Europe Elites

Heyho!
WoW, This Maze map is just simple WOW. I wish minimum this kind of figthing skills for the Remake's AI. I'm always wondering and can't imagine how many hours and tests were needed for creating this map.Amaizing and fantastic!
I just tried this challange also and here is my result
Thunder Maze EE.jpg
And here is my pirate challenge also:
Thunder EE Pirate 20150322.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Boci

Laborer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 19 May 2015, 01:44

1. Image

2a. Image

2b. Image
<<

equalizer

Vagabond

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 23 May 2015, 14:34

HI, hereby my attempts for the challenges.
Golden cliffs was difficult for me, tried it few times, maze was easy and pirate bond was ok. (H) i had only like 10 second left before they would starve so 'kantjeboord' :D
Also on golden cliffs i was making building plan in time but it was build after 60min. does that count ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 23 May 2015, 16:04

On Golden Cliffs you've lost 38 citizens after 1:30, you are allowed to loose not more than 20.

That building plan is no problem, a problem is one of your towers not ready at 60th minute (no recruit and no stones). Not a big deal, but pay attention to that.

Few tips if I may:

- block stone delivery earlier, you did it really late (at around 0:30). It's good to store stone for some time if you see you are low on it, but it's not necessary doing it for so long
- you can block any particular weapon delivery in Barracks, so trade is smoother (you could've done it with axes)
- try to aim for 50 serfs at 0:30, with that your delivery system would work better
- in this test you're allowed to train all soldiers at PT and not feed them, so that your food economy is better for your city. Of course it's greater challenge if you don't ;)

I can imagine that it might be annoying for you to play Golden Cliffs again by yourself, so if you want and have time tomorrow, we can play it together 1v1, so it's more interesting ;) Write me PM if you are interested.
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

equalizer

Vagabond

Post 23 May 2015, 17:33

On Golden Cliffs you've lost 38 citizens after 1:30, you are allowed to loose not more than 20.

That building plan is no problem, a problem is one of your towers not ready at 60th minute (no recruit and no stones). Not a big deal, but pay attention to that.

Few tips if I may:

- block stone delivery earlier, you did it really late (at around 0:30). It's good to store stone for some time if you see you are low on it, but it's not necessary doing it for so long
- you can block any particular weapon delivery in Barracks, so trade is smoother (you could've done it with axes)
- try to aim for 50 serfs at 0:30, with that your delivery system would work better
- in this test you're allowed to train all soldiers at PT and not feed them, so that your food economy is better for your city. Of course it's greater challenge if you don't ;)

I can imagine that it might be annoying for you to play Golden Cliffs again by yourself, so if you want and have time tomorrow, we can play it together 1v1, so it's more interesting ;) Write me PM if you are interested.
Thanks for the tips. I only payed attention to the arms and serfs dying, replayed the last 10 min seferal times to make sure the serfs didnt die at 1:30 (but i forgot its not only serfs who would die :? ) and after that was to happy to see the tower wasnt ready.

Your tips are helpfull i can use them in future games. Ill try this again and show the result as an edit in this message.
<<

Latios

Peasant

Post 06 Jun 2015, 17:23

Hey I also tried the test and passed by quite a bit (more than other pictures I've seen :D). This was my army:
kam game.jpg
And this was my civilians lost after 30 minutes. I also fought mandos 1vs1 which I won at 1:10:00
15 lost.jpg
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 06 Jun 2015, 20:57

Cool, but please, send a replay as well :)
<<

Latios

Peasant

Post 06 Jun 2015, 21:16

of course! i will make lobby right now!
<<

VIP pff.

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 24 Jul 2015, 01:15

aye Lady?
Challenge3.jpg
<<

cmowla

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 24 Jul 2015, 06:14

aye Lady?
Challenge3.jpg
Is there a SP version of this map (the maze challenge)? Basically, a map where all human player's troops and scripted reinforcement troops are taken out except for troops and reinforcements for a single human player? One human player to fight them all?
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 24 Jul 2015, 15:43

Is there a SP version of this map (the maze challenge)? Basically, a map where all human player's troops and scripted reinforcement troops are taken out except for troops and reinforcements for a single human player? One human player to fight them all?
No, there is not. If you play alone, you'd get more reinforcements, but still, even with 2 players (as we tried with Pauline) it's extremely hard to beat this mission, as it seems not balanced well in the castle area. Also, reinforcements are random, which make it harder for each game ;) But when playing alone it's impossible to beat this mission as it is (within 2 hours time limit), cos even if you manage to clear the castle alone, you won't have enough time to clear the other side (defeat all troops, destroy buildings, take control over outpost).
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 25 Jul 2015, 08:09

Two players minimum to Try beat it. But good luck with that, so frigging hard. And aye Kido, nice job! Excellent game! 2/10 :D
<<

Nibo The Destroyer

Barbarian

Post 07 Aug 2015, 15:24

I tried your first building challenge the other day when i had a little bit too much to drink..

Im gonna try again soon since i failed miserably :D
Et ego vici
<<

thibmo

Council Member

Post 10 Aug 2015, 19:06

Will give it a shot, this reply will be updated somewhere this week.
Thanks in advance for making a KMR group/clan :)

//Edit 1:
Got the fighting task done:
Screenshot >
KaM Remake 2015-08-10 23-06-28.jpg
I left the reinforcements standing there as I didn't need them anymore. :P
Yes it is do-able in single play, you can set up your own local server and start at pos 3, for example, and you can play.
~~ The magic wizard of PascalScriptus. ~~

KP-Wiki :
  • Information about Knights Province scripting ( unofficial )
  • Information about several hosting/server maintenance basics
  • Other random stuff
<<

Plaguesworn

Militia

Post 16 Aug 2015, 16:44

Hi,

first of all, I apologize for the bad quality on behalf of the screenshots I attached to this message. I was unable to fit every file
in here so I decided to drastically lower the picture's quality. However it should still be legible.

One will find both the presented challenges with this reply. Also I managed to reach the given quotas, I hope.

In the past I had visited the kamts.eu Teamspeak thingy to look for people I could play with, but I never had any results. Back
in the day prior to K&M remake, i.e. TSK v1.32 era, one would have to address a player individually. That way one would know
the opposing/allied player(s) would not be likly to troll you.

Nowadays if I try to play multiplayer on K&M Remake players by and large troll me. Is this some precaution against such behavior?
Also is going through these challenges a way to let people know you are not out to troll them or am I mistaken and does this
serve a different purpose?

Even though I've played this game since 2002 with periodical breaks, I am by no means any good at it, but I always come back
to it just because I love it to pieces. I play a lot of single payer as well.

As that Teamspeak thingy never did anything for me - Perhaps because people thought I was there to troll them? - do you still
have to make topics on this forum setting up when to play a multiplayer game and rally some players? Or how does it work?

Return to “General Talk”