VIP pff.

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 01 Apr 2015, 20:40

Re: [EE] Europe Elites

Challenge1.rar
Challenge.jpg
Challenge1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

VIP pff.

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 02 Apr 2015, 11:00

Loc 3 is easiest? Nah. Loc 3 is the worst in the map in my opinion! (Well maybe 6 is worse. I don't know :p)
I completely agree with Ben :D
For me loc 3 is pretty hard :P
<<

Bludmaster

Bowman

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 08 Apr 2015, 17:23

Hello i was too lazy to read every post ... but did anyone point out that thunder didnt pass his own test? He had only 39 recruits in barracks at PT so gg xD
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 08 Apr 2015, 18:14

Hello i was too lazy to read every post ... but did anyone point out that thunder didnt pass his own test? He had only 39 recruits in barracks at PT so gg xD
Trolololo (H)
That is true Blud, but you arent also correct perfectly because 2 recruits are on the road, if you check the picture slightly bit better. (They went to the resturant drinking a beer...oh sorry a barrel wine) :)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 08 Apr 2015, 19:01

Lolz! How did I not catch this? xD
Trolololo (H)
That is true Blud, but you arent also correct perfectly because 2 recruits are on the road, if you check the picture slightly bit better. (They went to the resturant drinking a beer...oh sorry a barrel wine) :)
Not good enough! :D
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 09 May 2015, 19:05

Hi,

I attach my test. Cheers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 May 2015, 10:03

Hey, maybe it is time to think about tier 1/2/3/... exams (EE1, EE2, EE3 etc.), so non-newbie players have a challenge for themselves as well :) I must admit that while I totally understand why the challenge was made after all, I'd still want to beat a challenge and I don't think the current one will make me want to even turn the Remake on ;P I'd suggest to make the challenge "steps" small, so lower skilled players cah gradually improve themselves - let's say, Tier 1 could be "5 more iron+leather troops than in Entry Exam", Tier 2 "25 25 5", Tier 3 "30 30 7", Tier 4 "70 leather+iron troops plus 10 horses" etc.

Apart from that, it would be funny to have a record table for the biggest horserush made on a specific location - only the amount of knights (with recruits) after 60min counts (no food, no other troops), maaybe some extra points for every militia you make (like, 10 militia=1 knight).
<<

koczis12

Militia

Post 12 May 2015, 01:02

Sado, you wouldn't beat any of those challenges, don't fool yourself. There is no room in EE for you. Sooner you realise this than better.

Here's lately game from sado on Rich Land, loc 4 (power loc)
<<

SimCity

Lance Carrier

Post 12 May 2015, 09:13

Koczis, do you use Opera, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Mozilla for web development, Front-End or debugging purposes :D?
<<

koczis12

Militia

Post 12 May 2015, 13:30

I use only Opera.
<<

Email

Peasant

Post 16 May 2015, 18:19

I'm training in singleplayer mode for this [EE] on goldencliffs. After exactly 1:00:00 the 5th horse and 40th recruit were just 2 steps too late. F*CK! Haha. Anyways it was a trainingssession with a lot x10 speed on it.

Just wanted to share it with u guys cuz the moment was in my eyes, unique.. :P
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 16 May 2015, 19:41

I think this doesn't matter at all, it should be counted. Stuff like this happened before and it was fine to count it.
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 17 May 2015, 10:02

Yeah, I would count that as passed, but I need to see your replay and how your city is working at 1:30, could you send a replay?
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 17 May 2015, 15:26

You may not know that yet, but Thunder made me an admin of EE group, so I'm able to add new members and create challenges as well. We discussed earlier, that EE entry needs another test, something that will check fighting skills. That's how The Maze Challenge been made.

When Thunder's around he's gonna change first post to add info I write here.

The Maze challenge:

Reach first outpost below 20 minutes. Reaching means get to the outpost and defeat every enemy unit that's defending it.

Once you do that, make a screenshot with your nickname (important! just press "t" while making screen or have player's list opened) and time of game. Like this:Image

To make screenshot you can use debug menu, press F11 during the game, open "Debug" menu from toolbar at top and select "Print Screen". Screenshot is gonna be in Remake's main folder, named "screenshots".

Please attach replay as well, but I'm aware, that there's possibility it won't work like it should, since it's special map.

Google docs info

Here's mine and Lady Pauline's attempt:
Maze Challenge Tiank and Pauline.7z

I would like all other members to complete this challenge as well. We believe, that a member of EE group should know both how to build and how to fight. For most members it's just formality, but please, attach screens and reaplays as me and Pauline did. Thank you :)
Without honour, victory is hollow.

Return to “General Talk”