The CN team to find people to fight

<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 19 Jan 2014, 18:51

Re: The CN team to find people to fight

maybe they won't kick you if you use the ig or ra tag though ^^
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 21 Jan 2014, 13:39

Today we played in "The Torn Empire" map 3v3.
I played with [CN] Devil in same team, the one who started this thread.

Replay is here and TS... download if you are interested in CN's parallel style... They are masters of defense!! :D
Remember this: CN settings are 60 PT, x2 x2 .. so don't blame me if I neglected my base or troops at some moment, it's hard to control everything at that speed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 21 Jan 2014, 14:19

i told you it would work :P but nice replay, you really improved since the shieldpatch (last time i played with you haha).
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 21 Jan 2014, 14:59

i told you it would work :P but nice replay, you really improved since the shieldpatch (last time i played with you haha).
Yes long time I don't play you either... we should play together one day of these. :) Maybe 1v1 Dixoooooo. :P
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 21 Jan 2014, 15:05

Yes long time I don't play you either... we should play together one day of these. :) Maybe 1v1 Dixoooooo. :P
Jero, no matter what, force him to play on loc2 on Cliffs :D
<<

[CN] DEVIL

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 27 Jan 2014, 09:38

You used X1X1, but time is too slow! We X2X2 a game only 40 minutes because it is not a Match we are entertainment, so we will soon end a game

Jeronimo I remember you, I did not play well in the game. My lack of wood in the middle haha!

After a time, we often play together, makes some people!

Google translation, do see ~ I also have no way after all, I English bad ~ hey ~
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 27 Jan 2014, 10:32

Why you don't play with your team in the tournament? Would be nice to prove your skills Xd
<<

Kai

Farmer

Post 27 Jan 2014, 10:42

Hi ,Guys

We are sorry for kicking U out of lobby, for there are always some people who dont wanna play with lagers,,and they dont understand English,,,,So there is somehow a mistake kicking....We have explained in our group that DO NOT kick people who wanna play with us...
The thing i feel its that we are lacking platform which we can chat all the time,,,because sometime there are some new players in the CN server, and they dont want play us U guys (pro, masters)...So if U wanna play a good game ,should talk to someone first, than we can arrange a fair game.....

For the CN settings,,60 x2x2, we respect for the original speed, but it takes too long to end a game. Thinking about it in that way, KaM' s Speed was played about 2 decades ago,,,today it s 2014....D
I know in the x2x2 game, it could not show all the possibilities, specifically after pt, it makes harder to control Ur troops and look after Ur base at same time. But Please try it, it gives more fun!!!
(CN) Ka
<<

Kai

Farmer

Post 27 Jan 2014, 10:46

Why you don't play with your team in the tournament? Would be nice to prove your skills Xd

Because there are not so many people in the BBS, so they dont know there a tournament at all.....
I think it could be better next time,,,when we introduce more in our group... :lol:

Return to “General Talk”