Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

just a story

<<

don artie

Post 30 Nov 2013, 23:59

just a story

Hello people reading,

The past few days I've been playing with people from teamspeak and I have been playing alot of maps for the first time and been practicing 60 pt. At first I was quite a poor player compared to most because I had to get used to 60 pt and I have only played 85 pt cursed ravine up until 3 days ago. I have been getting better and im thankfull people have been letting me in their games. I slowly start to fill in with the rest (im far from the best but im getting better). Games like these as a result:
http://i.imgur.com/mENwZnN.jpg
I'm happy that im able to participate properly (getting 25 swords 40 bows at 60pt etc.) and wanted to make this post to thank the people letting me in their games. I sort of feel like im invading a family of people who have been playing together for a long time. I like this game and im here to stay and im always happy to be allowed in peoples games so I can get better and have fun. I appreciate any tips to getting better because im a quick learner and have some experience with games like these. Maybe in a month I will be better than some people, who knows!

Thanks to people for allowing me to ask any questions:
-mullberry
-leeuwgie/toe
-the dark lord
-sado
Thanks to people who allow me in their games despite me being a bit worse:
-people listed above
-RA clan
-Pizdanoga clan
- several others

Sorry for spamming the forum with a boring post like this but I hope some people enjoy reading it, see you all in game!
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 01 Dec 2013, 00:25

Re: just a story

Hey, thanks for playing too ;). How long do you play KaM? If you just started to play then i must say you learn really fast... I'm not a pro player so i won't give you any advice just i encourage you to play as often as you want :). Have fun!
<<

don artie

Post 01 Dec 2013, 00:45

I have been playing this when i was young. From like 1999-2003? Now I downloaded the remake like 1,5 month ago and probably played like 20-25 cursed ravine games @ 85 pt and 2.5x speed. And past 3 days I played alot of maps for the first time with 60 pt and its been going okay :p
<<

Leeuwgie

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 01 Dec 2013, 01:13

Good luck improving, if you manage to learn from every game you'll be fine...

To
No matter what, always keep smiling ~ Bassie (from Bassie & Adriaan)
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 01 Dec 2013, 04:56

Well 60 pt is not a proper way to play it, but it is more the culture between the teamspeak players themselves. We think it is a nice pt to play at aand yes it really puts pressure on you to get eveyrthing out of your city as you can. But i am happy that you enjoy playing with us, even if i did not play with you myself. If you need any advice most of us are willing to give it if you want to. But make sure it stays enjoyable for you because that is the most important thing. and if you screw up do not worry, everyone does once in a while.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill

Return to “General Talk”