Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Soon Returned To Kam [I.G] Razor & [I.G] Rex

<<

Bludmaster

Bowman

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 25 Nov 2013, 12:37

Re: Soon Returned To Kam [I.G] Razor & [I.G] Rex

Titibal is in Ig SWAT isnt it that one who just use it without knowing even single member? And Gonzo i didnt saw this guy for ages :) .. Anyway MpranavM if you can learn fast go watch some replays from TS first so you can see some basics :)
<<

Bludmaster

Bowman

Post 25 Nov 2013, 12:38

Shame i had internet lag so i send my answer 2 times. So ill just rewrite 2nd one xD. To Matt iam not sure IG is only for THE best players :) but if you think so :)
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 25 Nov 2013, 13:22

Correct, SWAT isn't in IG, he's using the tag without permission. When someone asked SWAT who recruited him, he answered "Romek"; but no one in IG (including Romek) ever recruited him...

MpranavM: IG leaders believe that they don't need many players in their clan; they only pick a handful of people out there. You need to prove yourself first, to be in IG. For example, I was told that I would need to play 10 games on a good level (they decide which level is good). So, please realise that this is absolute top clan in this game. These guys are mostly playing this game since a year and a half, and barely anyone can beat them. There's not many players around that can compete with IG members - whole Beer clan, some best players from RA, and that's it. I'd suggest to lower your expectations a little bit. For example, RA is a powerful clan, yet they believe it's not a shame for a clan to have players that want to improve. RA's best players are really good, but they got many worse players as well (and I mean that as a positive thing), which can learn from the better ones. Some of the new talents on the KaM scene over the last few months were found by RA, maybe you might become the next one?
<<

Mixons

Rogue

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 25 Nov 2013, 14:17

If IG is best clan in game and they have best players, why did they lost yesterday with Russian players? Shame for IG! Razor think about players in your clan
<<

MpranavM

Warrior

Post 25 Nov 2013, 14:30

Yes i started downloading replays and TS and i am watching each one by one so carefully
Maybe i will see all the replays from TS
Can u say which is the good level?
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 25 Nov 2013, 14:31

When I.G would be really for THE BEST players only, then I.G would consist out of Romek, Madgamer( and pizza) , watching the current I.G member list :mrgreen:
<<

MpranavM

Warrior

Post 25 Nov 2013, 15:17

well i saw ben's golden cliffs horses repley and i saw he didnt build a second gold mine and had 10-11 woodcutters and 2 markets and 4 stables and didnt make make any leather soldiers can anyone explain what ben has done?
<<

Bence791

Knight

Post 25 Nov 2013, 15:50

His strategy relies on the pure power of knights.
This wouldn't work if they melted like militia, actually :p

So basicly it is about getting as fast iron as possible, then getting corn for horses and also trading axes for them, and crushing the enemy right after the end of pt (he doesn't need too many recruits, about 35, that's why he only has 1 gold mine and 1 gold smelter). And it is pretty effective because you know, mounted units travel around the map 2x faster than infantry, so it enables him a fast (and powerful) crush on the opponents. Taking out 1 of the enemy team actually determines the outcome of a game because 4 can easily outspam 3 given they have fairly balanced locations.

P.S.: Please don't go more offtopic, it is about the I.G clan, not their gameplay nor playstyle.
The Kamper is always taking my colour!

<<

MpranavM

Warrior

Post 25 Nov 2013, 17:10

Okay sorry
<<

EDMatt

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 27 Nov 2013, 22:53

When I.G would be really for THE BEST players only, then I.G would consist out of Romek, Madgamer( and pizza) , watching the current I.G member list :mrgreen:
Bludmaster is just as good as any of those you stated above, there is also nachmar who is just as good as who you mentioned above.
You'r opinion is your's , but Romek and Madgamer can agree with me I am sure ;)
The difference is small, its style and preference in this level of gaming. and you never know what "can happend here" ;)
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!
<<

Bludmaster

Bowman

Post 28 Nov 2013, 03:15

1. Watching replays shows game and it looks easy i know. However do it yourself :). Matt thx and yes its true and there are more players who needs to be on this list. Anyway this is about IG. My final words yes IG have best players in game (Thats why iam against them). And yes there is no other team who can beat them and thats why they can judge "what is good lvl and what is not". Pawel you dont believe they are best? Beat them! :);)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 28 Nov 2013, 04:25

Fact: [I.G]Romek, [I.G]Pizzaisgood, and [I.G]Matt can dominate any other team of 3 in the world.

Note, though, that anyone can have a bad day. Pizza sure screwed up the other day, for example. So maybe Nacht and co. can beat them one in a while, but they don't compare. I.G. still wins any tournament.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 28 Nov 2013, 09:09

Fact: [I.G]Romek, [I.G]Pizzaisgood, and [I.G]Matt can dominate any other team of 3 in the world.

Note, though, that anyone can have a bad day. Pizza sure screwed up the other day, for example. So maybe Nacht and co. can beat them one in a while, but they don't compare. I.G. still wins any tournament.
As for now you might be right, but there used to be a team that was their match. The beerteam consisting of Da revolution, Bludmaster and George Stain. it is only a pity that bludmaster is the only active player left of that team.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 28 Nov 2013, 11:22

Bludmaster is just as good as any of those you stated above, there is also nachmar who is just as good as who you mentioned above.
You'r opinion is your's , but Romek and Madgamer can agree with me I am sure ;)
The difference is small, its style and preference in this level of gaming. and you never know what "can happend here" ;)
Who cares about bludmaster nachtmahr or others. Just said that out of THE I.G list it can't be a clan for best players ;-)

"Beat them" -Bludmaster.
Made my day oh my god. You can do that 1vs 10 for me .-. Or you can beat them all alone?

Btw ben, no I.G member won YET any official kam tournament. They would for sure win one, but zoltans tournament failed, so i.g have still no trophies in their room :mrgreen:
<<

MpranavM

Warrior

Post 28 Nov 2013, 12:17

If i join i can win a tournament FOR SURE

Return to “General Talk”