Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

when come the new update?

<<

pavlos

Militia

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 22 Jun 2013, 11:56

when come the new update?

i wait too long! i guess other people too! when the update comes out? Is this problem about it? i start to worry.... sorry for making this post.... :(
<<

krisdw

Pikeman

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 22 Jun 2013, 12:29

Re: when come the new update?

It will not take much longer! A few days or weeks only.
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 22 Jun 2013, 12:43

Wait too long for what..? What's wrong with the current release? I know the new one will be better, but is it really THAT important to play the new release?
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 22 Jun 2013, 13:22

Just be patient, it will be here soon. Don't forget that it's a hobby of the developers and not a full time job.
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 22 Jun 2013, 14:22

Wait too long for what..? What's wrong with the current release? I know the new one will be better, but is it really THAT important to play the new release?
Dont understand it either. However I heard from some friends that the official release has changed more and more to "GO rush enemy´s base with labours after 10 mit"-Release :-( I really hope there will be nice games like in the RC´s and nothing like that :(
<<

Tef

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 22 Jun 2013, 15:35

Trust me, they developers are working really, really hard :wink: I reported two bugs this week and both have been fixed in only a couple of hours. A stable release is more important than a quick release, in my opinion!
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 22 Jun 2013, 16:21

Tef is right, and the developers have been testing some things with betatesters on a regular basis just to make a good stable release. But it will not take long anymore as far as i know.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Siegfried

Knight

Post 22 Jun 2013, 18:18

Well, I understand the reactions.

But it was just a simple question. See, the last release was in october last year. In the meantime, there has been a teaser on the homepage in april. And then .. nothing. So if you don't follow the forum or code page closely but only the homepage, then you'll understand the concern. In the end he only asked for some information.

@pavlos: there were some unforeseen bugs that had to be fixed and right now we're testing another test release to make absolutely sure that those bugs are gone. I don't have official information, so I guess you have to live with the infamous answer from Epic Games: 'two weeks' ;)

(and now I'm curious who also knows this story about Epic Games ...)

Return to “General Talk”