Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Register  •  Login

[E*] European Stars

<<

Baratheon

User avatar

Rogue

Posts: 52

Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:31

Location: Germany/Switzerland

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 29 May 2017, 18:50

Re: [E*] European Stars

equa you need beat 3 times one more time. Pls save this games.
<<

Max

Peasant

Posts: 4

Joined: 15 May 2017, 11:24

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 30 May 2017, 11:16

Re: [E*] European Stars

equalizer wrote:Meh Max i beat you 1v1 like a month ago, after that we restarted from pt and you won the second try. True that you beat me many many times but those games are all a long time ago xD

ps. i won 4x hehe


At least 2 Month ago :P and if u want to get an E* u have to beat me one more time, cuz u have to tell me its cuz E*
U know i am trying often new strategies against u, like many horses, fast wood, 3 farms or sth else
I cant remember if it was a game like that, but we will see in our next game :D
Just write me on fb if u want a game, and i will try to get free for this time

Have a nice day :)
<<

Max

Peasant

Posts: 4

Joined: 15 May 2017, 11:24

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 30 May 2017, 11:19

Re: [E*] European Stars

Baratheon wrote:Nobody is interested in the tournaments. :O


I am interested, problem is to find enough time for that :D
For example i won´t play first 3 weeks in 07/2017 but after this i have enough time i think
<<

Baratheon

User avatar

Rogue

Posts: 52

Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:31

Location: Germany/Switzerland

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 31 May 2017, 21:03

Re: [E*] European Stars

Max wrote:
Baratheon wrote:Nobody is interested in the tournaments. :O


I am interested, problem is to find enough time for that :D
For example i won´t play first 3 weeks in 07/2017 but after this i have enough time i think


Yep. The people don't have time...
<<

Max

Peasant

Posts: 4

Joined: 15 May 2017, 11:24

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 01 Jun 2017, 08:07

Re: [E*] European Stars

Baratheon wrote:equa you need beat 3 times one more time. Pls save this games.

... and post replays here or maybe on TS in Replay archive :D I would like to see those games

Btw i will be available for games from 12th to 27th June :) - hopefully with my old performance :|
<<

Baratheon

User avatar

Rogue

Posts: 52

Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:31

Location: Germany/Switzerland

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 10 Jun 2017, 23:24

Re: [E*] European Stars

RECRUITMENT IS CLOSE RIGHT NOW.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS.
MORE INFO ON E* FORUM OR ME. ;-)
<<

Shogun

User avatar

Woodcutter

Posts: 18

Joined: 05 Feb 2017, 09:56

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 14 Jun 2017, 05:12

Re: [E*] European Stars

Lol, seriously? What about 1v1 game 3 times? Is it still actual? I just met this post 3 days later xd
<<

Baratheon

User avatar

Rogue

Posts: 52

Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:31

Location: Germany/Switzerland

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 18 Jun 2017, 08:56

Re: [E*] European Stars

Shogun wrote:Lol, seriously? What about 1v1 game 3 times? Is it still actual? I just met this post 3 days later xd


Yep. Sorry. All E* players this decided. You can looking here maybe someting change in the future. Thx for interested!
<<

Baratheon

User avatar

Rogue

Posts: 52

Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:31

Location: Germany/Switzerland

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 18 Jun 2017, 09:36

Re: [E*] European Stars

We start first E* tournament 1vs1! All info E* forum or me. Have FUN!
<<

equalizer

Vagabond

Posts: 98

Joined: 02 Apr 2015, 14:34

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 19 Jun 2017, 10:23

Re: [E*] European Stars

Max wrote:At least 2 Month ago :P and if u want to get an E* u have to beat me one more time, cuz u have to tell me its cuz E*
U know i am trying often new strategies against u, like many horses, fast wood, 3 farms or sth else
I cant remember if it was a game like that, but we will see in our next game :D
Just write me on fb if u want a game, and i will try to get free for this time

Have a nice day :)


Fair enough to inform you about the challenge before playing. However, it didn't seem like you was trying new tactic. Looks like a fair game!
Still looking forward to beating you again (H) (H)
max win.jpg


pasat win.jpg
And Pasat as well

jack win.jpg
Jack :D

I have no more replays but will upload when they are legit.
Nice day to you as well :) :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Baratheon

User avatar

Rogue

Posts: 52

Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:31

Location: Germany/Switzerland

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 10 Aug 2017, 07:54

Re: [E*] European Stars

Update up!
<<

Baratheon

User avatar

Rogue

Posts: 52

Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:31

Location: Germany/Switzerland

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 15 Sep 2017, 10:25

Re: [E*] European Stars

We have new member on E*! Official Mex T is in our clan. (H) :O
<<

thunder

User avatar

Knight

Posts: 790

Joined: 15 Apr 2012, 12:11

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 15 Sep 2017, 10:42

Re: [E*] European Stars

Baratheon wrote:We have new member on E*! Official Mex T is in our clan. (H) :O

:P
<<

Stocky

User avatar

Blacksmith

Posts: 25

Joined: 04 May 2013, 16:47

Location: Under the Sycamore trees

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 15 Sep 2017, 11:27

Re: [E*] European Stars

RECRUTIMENT IS CLOSE RIGHT NOW.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS.

I wonder why certain ppl were confused by our conditions to enter :lol:
<<

Baratheon

User avatar

Rogue

Posts: 52

Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:31

Location: Germany/Switzerland

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 15 Sep 2017, 12:29

Re: [E*] European Stars

Stocky wrote:RECRUTIMENT IS CLOSE RIGHT NOW.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS.

I wonder why certain ppl were confused by our conditions to enter :lol:


Who know's :mrgreen:

I am happy that the other clans start be active. We can make nice matches in the future (like now with clan Beer) or maybe Clan's Tournaments (example)
PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron