Re: Christmas Tournament!

sad :(
Image Image
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 30 Dec 2011, 22:39

T*AnTi-V!RuZz that's bad news :(. But maybe you will find a day or two to play some matches and then in February you can play the rest. I dont think that competition will end at January. There are many matches to play for everyone. Please hold on :).
Ps. I think that schedule must be reorganised.Some people have no matches played, some have 3, some have only one... It is hard to know who is playing with who by now. GWB can you make this please?
<<

cemne2

Serf

Post 30 Dec 2011, 22:46

i cant play kam 1-18 January i have too much exam. i couldnt play 24-30 because my computer broke :)
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 30 Dec 2011, 23:33

well, I think that guys, who did not play in previous rounds, can play with each other same amount games - as other, who had already played. For example in previous round we played 3-men match instead 6-men. Other guys can play 3-men match too - the match of round 2
Image Image
<<

GreatWhiteBear

Knight

Post 31 Dec 2011, 00:00

@Anti
Ok, pity, but I understand, work or studies come first.

@Lord_Stronghold and Czentovic
My brother complained about your game play.
After watching the replay I must hereby say that you will be awarded penalty points for cooperating.
A peace treaty isn't allowed.
Lord Stronghold, you clearly had the time, info and opportunity to attack Czentovic and yet you didn't.
You guys talked about a peace treaty in the chat and agreed with each other.

I also want to remind Czentovic that he still has to play against Biuw for the first round.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 31 Dec 2011, 00:14

As T*AnTi-V!RuZz, I will retire from the Tournament. I dont want to receive more PMs.

Very Lame what Lord Stronghold & Czentovic[TRK] did playing as DUO. Im glad Kamykos defeated them both.
It completely changed what would have been a different game results: Biuw could have become stronger than Kamykos.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 31 Dec 2011, 01:02

I think I'll retire as well. People are complaining they receive too many pm's. Well, I haven't received any since the 27th.
At the moment this tournament is a mess (not GWB's fault). People play random matches with random people. If you end last in a 6 player game you get 0 points but if you end 5th in a 6 player game you get 0 points either. So if I would start a match with 5 others and I wouldn't build anything I would get destroyed and I wouldn't get points. But if I would start a match with 5 others and I manage to kill a player but I die because I weakened myself, I wouldn't get a single point despite destroying someone.
If player A plays 3 games with player B, C and D, other players (player E, F, G and H) have to play 3 matches with each other because otherwise player A/B/C/D would play too many games. That's not fair since not everyone has the same skills. Everyone should play against everyone.
On top of that I think Across the Desert (THREE CONTINENTS!) is a quite unbalanced map. If you're situated between two other players you're likely to lose.
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 31 Dec 2011, 02:14

I had troubles with gold delivery into school so I had not enough recrutes for killing Czento

After watching the replay I must hereby say that you will be awarded penalty points for cooperating.

well You should give such "points" to Lucqu and Itlerion, cause they both besiged me in first game. I think that you should say about such points earlier, than now. I did not know that I will have such a score. However I was destroyed as planned, and Czento attacked me too (that is why I do not agree with design of "penalty points"). So it is not right to get me the penalty points for that.

Lord Stronghold & Czentovic[TRK] did playing as DUO

bullshit. Czento were the main reason of my loss.

Im glad Kamykos defeated them both.

And I will crush you both and GWB, cause he stole my points (but did not say before the game that I could not split with someone for sometime). I think I was screwed and my revenge and wrath will be devastating!

so how many points did I lost for penalty points?

I think that you should write the rules of games first, GWB, and then get the penalty points after that.
Image Image
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 31 Dec 2011, 02:39

Hey guys calm down this is only the game. '-.-
The Dark Lord did you see the schedule? We are playing according to that schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... l=nl#gid=0
If somebody hasnt played in some match, then he plays with other guy who hasnt in that match too. For example in 1st match i played witch Lucqu, Lord Stronghold and Ithlerion. Czentovic and Biuw didnt play with us so they will play 1vs1. As you can see we are not playing random matches with random people.
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 31 Dec 2011, 02:41

I am crying :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Image Image
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

Post 31 Dec 2011, 07:33

Lord, Don't worry!
R.A - power in unity!
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 31 Dec 2011, 10:32

Yes, I've seen the schedule. And GWB only planned 6 player matches. I disagree in having 4 player matches whereafter the two players who didn't play have to do a 1v1 match. In a 6 player match you are more likely to get points than in a 1v1 match (50% chance: win or loss). And if you win you will only receive 3 points while you get 8 (?) if you win a 6 player match. But a 6 player match doesn't necessarily have to be harder than a 1v1 match.

@Lord Stronghold, please calm down. It's just a game, there's no reason to whine. I'm growing tired of your behaviour.
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

Post 31 Dec 2011, 10:46

@Lord Stronghold, please calm down. It's just a game, there's no reason to whine. I'm growing tired of your behaviour.

every defeat for Lord- a tragedy
R.A - power in unity!
<<

batoonike

Warrior

Post 31 Dec 2011, 10:54

Someone requested a game recording guide. I made one for Heroes of Might and Magic III back in the days, but it works exactly the same for KaM aswell, I presume. So it's linked from another community, hope I wont be banned for such act of treason :)
Also it was posted with intention of people doing commentary on the videos, which would be super much fun for KaM as well.
http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=32790
<<

GreatWhiteBear

Knight

Post 31 Dec 2011, 10:59

By getting more points for bigger matches I hoped to avoid player picking/preferring (picking an easy opponent).
If someone is playing unfair or too passively, the other players can tell me.
If I have enough complains about a certain player or seen evidence (replay), I will give him penalty points, no points at all or call for a rematch, depending on the violation.
Sorry, I should have put it in the head post.
Never the less, you can try to get everybody else on that match to complain and I will probably accept it and they will receive penalty points.

Return to “Tournaments”