Pikeman

Post 27 Apr 2015, 00:32

Re: THE ULTIMATE TEAM TOURNAMENT 2V2 RESULTS

Jeronimo & Siem vs Kamykos & Woloszek
Thanks for game guys! And to all spectators passing by. :D
jero2.JPG
jero.JPG
Siem!!.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 27 Apr 2015, 01:20

I almost win the "1000 Corpses" badge.

I'm sorry Siem. We lost because of my fault.
I needed this game... I mean almost 4hs game as to realize things of lategame I could never appreciate.

Army quality > Army quantity: In a moment of the match I changed my base design (I deleted my 2 stables for adding 2 swines) for producing as many soldiers as possible, FULL lances + archers + militia.
If I had known how the terrible pathfinding and other issues would make your cheap spam suck I would have continued with the axemen + scout composition.

I tried experimental tactics like double Barracks... useless.
The idea was for militia mass but hell what a pain to manage, needs space, needs concentration and at the end... militia sucks.
Now I regret wasting so much food to feed those crappy militia that were standing idle... what a stupid.

Last but not least, it's impossible to be efficient with the super army: Imagine how you set CTRL 1-2-3-4-5-6 and still lots of important squads are left out, becomes harder to be efficient with your micro-managment and sadly in this game all soldiers take ages to walk from side to side while decisive battles last less than 2 minutes.

Siem was a nice teammate, he even improved his playstyle for being more competitive.
It was me who failed here, mainly because I was supposed to give him a free win with my lategame base.

All this experience has made me change my KaM philosophy about lategame: expensive spam, even trading for extra IRON (as Kamykos did in last hour), and keep making swordmen/knights lategame. And of course just 1 Barracks management.
You will have less soldiers (compared cheap spam), but they will be worth every pixel.
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

TheRagingBullet

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 02 May 2015, 23:24

TheRagingBullet, Don artie vs Sado, Ben

RAAAAAAPE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Lexus

Laborer

Post 07 May 2015, 20:11

game: [Beer]Lexus + [Beer]Hargon vs [R.A]sreba + [CFH]Skeletor => the winners are [Beer]Lexus + [Beer]Hargon

Thank you for the game and GL in future games :-)

win.jpg
statistiky.jpg
Har+Lex vs Sreba+Skel.rar
<<

Lexus

Laborer

Post 11 Jun 2015, 22:53

game: [Beer]Lexus + [Beer]Hargon vs [R.A] Kamykos + [R.A] woloszek => the winners are [Beer]Lexus + [Beer]Hargon

Thank you for the game and GL in future games :-)

win.jpg
tour 3 statistiky.png
Across Lex + hargon vs kamykos + wolo.rar

Return to “Tournaments”